Chapter Twenty-One

Robert's POV

Having Jerry over for dinner was doing crazy things to my heart.

The intention of dinner was to talk about the scene we were about to do. Or, at least, that was what I convinced myself. As I found us twenty minutes deep into a conversation about his writing class, I was beginning to realize that I had ulterior motives.

"And then Finn said that he felt bad for him!" Jerry sputtered, tossing his hands in the air. "Can you imagine that? So anyway, Finn has been updated by aliens and we need to call Will Smith STAT."

It was hard to stare adoringly at Jerry over a romantic dinner when he said the most bizarre things.

"What?" I asked, shaking my head. "Will Smith?"

Jerry bit his corn and nodded. "Men in Black, duh. That was about aliens. He'll know what to do if we call him."

I reached across the table to hold his hand and he let me. "You're the one who's psychotic between the two of us and that is a fact."

He waved me off and squeezed my hand. "Whatever, you just don't understand my genius. So, tell me a little bit about the scene instead of being mysterious. Look, I'm almost done with my potatoes."

Sure enough, Jerry had cleared off his dinner at a record pace. It amazed me how he could shovel food so fast into such a small body. Maybe that was why he was constantly bursting with so much energy.

Except during sex. In a weird dichotomy to his typical behavior, Jerry always found quiet and focus during sex.

"Well," I began, feeling arousal creep down south. Just thinking about it turned me on. "I was thinking about your request. Something that makes you feel like I'm in charge, right?"

Jerry's face went beat red. "Eep! Don't just talk about it. That's, like, personal! And embarrassing!"

I laughed at his innocence. "Jeremy, the whole point of kink is to talk about what you want and what you don't want. You want to feel like I'm in charge, right?'

He tried to duck his head and mutter, but I lifted his chin and made him meet my eyes. Face beat red, Jerry muttered, "Yeah, I guess so, you crazy mushroom."

"It really embarrasses you that much?" I asked, tilting my head to meet his eyes again. "You were just talking about humping your lunch in writing class."

Jerry waved his hands randomly. "That's not the same! That's like, a joke, you know? That's me being funny. But when you look at me like that and put your fingers under my chin and make me tell you something personal?" He shivered, faking disgust, but I could see his lust clear as day. "You're a donut."

I smirked. "Glad to turn you on, sweetheart."

"AH! You're psychotic."

I lifted an eyebrow, but didn't fight him. Maybe Jerry needed to act funny to disguise his true feelings, but I wouldn't let it fool me. I resolved, right then, to ask Jerry to be honest with me a lot more. Starting now.

"Do you want me to tell you about our scene?"

Jerry flushed. "Sister seriously? I've been dying for it."

I would have to figure out where that 'sister' thing came from. It alarmed and slightly offended me.

"I want to tie you up," I told him, watching his expression. "I was thinking a simple, decorative harness. Maybe even secure your legs so I can easily access everything." Jerry's gorgeous brown eyes widened in surprise and his mouth parted a little bit.