Chapter Sixteen

Jerry's POV

"I'm SO HAPPY!" Finn squealed, throwing his hands in the air and jumping up and down. "I've shipped you guys for so long. Jerbert for the win!"

I groaned with frustration that went right into the dirty depths of my soul. "No, no, no. We are not 'Jerbert'. That is horrific. We need to use last names for this one. HardinQueen. Or, maybe, McHardin."

I was at Aidan's house in an effort to escape the realities of my schoolwork that awaited me at my dorm. Also because Finn promised to make me an ice cream sandwich if I picked him and took him home.

"McHardin!" Finn screamed, flailing a little. "That's the greatest thing in the world."

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" Aidan said into his cellphone. "Jerry and Finn are trying to figure out the name of your name's combined. It's very loud."

"Don't TELL him that!" I growled, shushing Aidan. "That's embarrassing."

"Plus, the correct term is ship name," Finn added with a delighted smile. "So make sure you clarify that."

"Finn is saying that it's a ship name?" Aidan reported. "Okay, I'll tell him. Jerry? Robert says he has enough money to buy a boat if you want."

I exchanged a look with Finn, glad that he was here to help me deal with the nauseating idiocy of old people. "I can't with them," I whispered. "He's too old to know what a ship name is?!"

"I can't either," Finn said, eyes wide. He leaned in and whispered, "I had to explain to Aidan what a Tik Tok was."

Aidan gave us a bitchy look. "Shh. Robert and I are trying to negotiate my salary. Geez."

I sat up straight, absolutely horrified. "You're quitting teaching?!"

He gave me side-eye. "No. I'm getting a second job at the club to help out my friend. And because it would take next to no effort. And because someone seems to think that I'm supposed to be his sugar daddy."

"C'mon, I just want one little cruise!" Finn pouted, clasping his hands together and batting his eyelashes.

"Robert, I'm concerned for the younger generation."

I leaned back onto the fluffy rug. I liked spreading my arms and legs and making a fake snow angel on it. "Phew. You're the best teacher ever. I'd be sad to see you go."

Aidan's jaw dropped and a hand went to his heart. His steel gray eyes melted. "Aw. Jerry."

Finn hugged me. "Look, Aid. Love is making him so much kinder."

"AHH! Sister shut up!" I wailed. "I'm not in love. We had sex last night and that's all!"

"Was it good sex?" Finn asked, eyes hopeful.

"Oh, it was amazing."

"Yeah, no worries, Robert," Aidan drawled. "He said it was amazing."

"Oh my GOD. Please discuss your salary in another room so I can talk to my best friend without Robert hearing!" I begged, even getting onto my knees and clasping my hands.

All Dominants liked to see people on their knees, so of course it would work.

Aidan rolled his eyes and stood up off the couch. "Fine."

Ha. Doms were so easy.

The second Aidan was gone, Finn gave me an incredulous look. "Best teacher ever? I don't think he's ever taught us sober."

I shrugged. "Meh. That makes it easy to cheat."

He snickered. "Fair enough. Okay! Now tell me all the nitty gritty details. How big was his cock? Was he all demanding and dominant and stuff? Did he choke you?"