Chapter Seventeen

Robert's POV

Jerry was here twenty minutes before the club opened, proving to me that he did have it in him to follow orders. I let him in through the private entrance out back and my cock turned rock solid when I saw him.

He was so fucking beautiful. Today he'd chosen to wear one of his signature black crop-tops, this time with the words 'Yes, Sir' on the front. He'd gone with black leather shorts that hugged his every curve, and sheer thigh-high socks.

I could eat this boy right up. Actually, I planned to.

He grinned at me and kicked out his foot. "Like my Doc Martens? I found 'em at Savers. Score of a lifetime!"

"Holy fuck," I mumbled, still brain-dead from how sexy he looked.

"I know right!" I snorted. "Honestly, I'm kinda shocked you know what Doc Martens are. Anyway, why'd you want me here so early? We gonna bang?"

I shook my head a little, hoping my blood would start circulating back up. "I want you to meet someone, actually," I said, holding out my hand for him to take. To my surprise, he took it. "You remember the store we visited to buy you clothes?"

Jerry smirked. The slightest bit of lust burned in his brown eyes. "The one with all the kinky shit? Oh hell yes."

I directed him down the back hall and into the main room. As much as I enjoyed lustful Jerry, I wanted to get our little meeting out of the way first. "Well, I told you I know the owner. I bought all of the toys located in the private rooms from her store. Her name is Patricia McBride."

"Wait?!" Jerry squeaked, his face turning pink. "I'm meeting your future business partner wearing this?"

Part of me agreed with him. Patricia was a well-known Dominatrix and liked her boys pretty. Although, it would be nice to show Jerry off a little bit.

"I can give you a coat if you're uncomfortable," I offered. "But honestly, she's in the scene as well, obviously. I doubt she'll be scandalized."

Jerry tilted his head, eyes twinkling. "Will she think I'm hot?"

I let my eyes roam back down his body appreciatively. "Anybody would think that you're hot, Jeremy."

He grinned, did a happy little hop, and sashayed into the room like he hadn't lacked confidence for a second.

Patricia was lounging against one of the booths. She was an intimidating woman, even though she was on the shorter side. She wore a tight black dress and her hair in small cornrow braids down to her shoulders.

I approached her with a smile and gestured at Jerry. "Patricia, meet Jerry. He's helping me with the—"

"Hey!" Jerry exclaimed, with a giddy smile. "I know you! You work at my school. I see you all the time because your office is in the same hall as Aidan's."

Patricia's jaw dropped. "Oh God."

I grimaced. "Um...Jerry. We do have a policy of confidentiality at the club." I looked at Patricia, trying to plead to her with my eyes. "Don't worry, Patricia. Jerry is aware of the identities of other faculty and nothing has or will get out."

"Oh yeah, no duh," Jerry scoffed, waving a lazy hand in the air. "So are you a Domme or a sub or what?"

Patricia's eyelashes fluttered in absolute shock. "I'd rather not discuss," she blurted. "Um. Sorry, of course I'm not worried, Robert. I went into this business knowing that my two jobs could collide."

I relaxed a little bit. "What a meeting. Why don't we take a seat?"

We sat down in one of the booths and Patricia faced Jerry. "So, Robert tells me that the pop-up store is your idea. How would you envision this working?"