Chapter Fifteen

Robert's POV

The worst screeching in the entire world woke me up. For just a second, I thought that my house was being attacked by an army of twelve year old girls in immense amounts of pain.

After sitting up fast enough to give myself a slight headache, I realized that it wasn't an army of twelve year olds. It was Jerry singing.

"Just let me adoooooree you!" he wailed. "Like it's the only thing I'll ever doooo!"

I blinked and left my bedroom, only to find that the bathroom door was open and the shower was running. I grinned and decided that seeing Jerry first thing in the morning would be a treat.

And maybe I'd give him something to keep his mouth busy.

My breath left my body immediately after walking into the bathroom. Through the thin steam, I could see Jerry putting on en entire show. He was using a shampoo bottle as a microphone, body arched sensually as he held a note.

"Your wonder, under— oh! Hey Master Robert," he said, awkwardly standing up and pumping from the bottle. He dropped the bottle and scrubbed the shampoo it into his hair. "Just, ya know, showering. As ya do."

I laughed and opened the glass door. "I'll join you—"

"EW! Not before you brush your teeth, you dirty bastard," Jerry wailed, holding his arms in an X over his torso.

I rolled my eyes and began brushing my teeth, as ordered. "Now I have an awkward boner," I complained.

Jerry's eyes darted downwards and his cheeks turned pink. "Yeah, I see that, you perverted little freak. Ha!"

He went back to washing his hair, turning away from me sassily. I was okay with that. I leaned against the vanity, brushing my teeth and idly stroking my cock, appreciating the gorgeous ass he was showing me.

I hadn't really taken the time to appreciate Jerry's beautiful body last night. I'd been too frantically ready to fuck him. But now I took my time, letting my eyes roam. His body was all soft curves and pale skin; he wasn't sharp angles like a lot of boys his age. He had an ass that most certainly bounced when he walked. His thighs and calves had a little more meat to them, almost like a woman's.

"Fuck," I moaned, unintentionally spraying toothpaste from my mouth.

Jerry whirled around and protested. "My guy! You are such a peeping tom! Let a guy wash his asshole in peace!"

My eyes dropped right to the prize. He was fully erect, even though he'd positioned a bottle of soap to hide it.

I finished up brushing my teeth as quickly as I could. The second I was done, I stepped into the shower and smiled. "Look, I'm done. See? Clean as a whistle."

"Oh my God, you're so old," Jerry groaned. "Nobody says that."

Despite his teasing, Jerry's hands roamed to my chest, and eventually wrapped around my neck. I smirked and let my hands drop to his waist. I kind of liked our differences in build, and how much tinier than me he was. It would make it easy to toss him around in bed.

He was blushing and avoiding my gaze. How cute. Was he shy or something?

"Last night was good for me," I said, trying to bring my eyes up to meet his. They kept following the water droplets, all the way down. "Did you like it?"

Jerry grinned and his eyes sparkled with mischief. "It was pretty alright. I'm kinda surprised you didn't have a heart attack and die on top of me, like Rose's husband did in Golden Girls. But hey!"