Chapter Thirty-Two

Robert's POV

After a while of knowing each other, a few months of fucking, and a week of officially dating, I still couldn't get over how sexy Jerry's body was.

I drooled over the flat planes of his stomach, the curves of his shoulder muscles, and his pert little nipples that I wanted to nibble on.

My mind wandered back to the scene we'd done over the weekend, where I got to skull fuck my gorgeous boy and cover his cace with my cum. That was reward I gave myself for peeing on him, anyway.

Fuck. I was hard as a rock.

I awkwardly positioned my shirt over my bulge and focused on Jerry. He was nervously chattering away, asking the piercer questions to delay the inevitable. I tried to focus on the piercer's baggy pants and slight asscrack to calm down my raging erection.

"Is it gonna hurt?" Jerry asked, holding up a hand to pause the process. "Like, how bad is it gonna hurt?"

The guy looked totally fed up. "Not that bad."

"Remember your reward?" I asked, smirking at Jerry. He blushed. "All you have to do is get through this first."

The reward was the number of impact play toys I had laying on my couch. I decided to give Jerry a good old fashioned impact play scene tonight, mainly because it didn't involve his chest in any way.

I was already taking notes on how we'd have to change our play to allow his piercings to heal. Although, they were going to be a lot of fun after the fact.

I lost myself so deeply into daydreaming about tugging on Jerry's piercings until he screamed, that I was shocked when he actually did scream. It was a short little scream, but a scream nonetheless.

"That hurt like a bitch!" he wailed. "Comfort me, boyfriend."

I snickered and held his hand as the guy did the other one. "There you go," I said once he was done. "That wasn't so bad?"

Jerry looked down at the barbell piercings and gasped. "Ooh, they're so pretty!"

The piercer whose name I'd forgotten reminded us of the healing process before we left. I payed real quick, marveled at how freaking expensive nipple piercings were, and then we were off.

Jerry squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "That was awesome! I feel sexier already. Thank you so much."

He leaned in to kiss my cheek, and it was so unlike him that I found myself blushing.

The more time I spent with him, the more I found myself admiring him. I loved his outward confidence, his crazy phrases, his constant energy. But I loved the more subtle parts of him, too; the parts that only I got to see. The quietness of his submission, his post-sex shyness, and the way he'd get embarrassed when talking about his feelings.

"We made the right choice," I said out loud, not even meaning to.

Jerry didn't need to ask for clarification. He looked at me like I'd hung the stars in the sky. "Yeah, we did."

And, just for a second, everything was perfect.

And then I pulled up to my house.

My heart dropped the second I saw my driveway: my parents cars were parked right there, like a bad omen. The lights were on inside and their car was empty.

Three facts hit my brain all at once.

One: My parents had a key.

Two: Jerry and I had been planning an impact play scene for when we came home.