Chapter Thirty-Three

Jerry's POV

I was more than delighted that our scene could continue, even after the whole fiasco with Robert's parents. The whole situation had bothered me less than it bothered Robert, so I was happy to put it behind us.

I stripped down to nothing and relaxed with my hands behind my back, the way I thought Robert might like.

He kissed my forehead and my eyes fluttered shut. With his hands placed firmly on my shoulders, I was able to find that peaceful place inside that embraced being wholly his.

"Good boy, keep them shut," he ordered, a touch of sweetness in his voice. "I'll lead you."

With one hand firmly keeping my wrists in place, Robert gently directed me towards the living room. It was weird; even though I knew he wouldn't lead me right into a wall, I had to give over a bit of trust with every step.

"Open up and take a look," he instructed.

I opened my eyes and, sure enough, the couch of impact toys was right in front of me. My cock did a happy little jump at the sight before me; it was like kinky heaven.

"You can only pick one," Master Robert said, running his hand down my back and squeezing my ass. "I'll warm you up with a spanking first, of course."

Mmm. He'd spanked me before. I shivered thinking about how it had felt to be displayed across his lap, with his strong hand baring down on me.

"I can't wait," I mumbled, without even thinking. All that I knew was that, looking at the couch before me, I was getting hornier by the second. It was like my cock was honestly trying to reach out and grab the flogger by itself.

"Oh, me either, sweet boy."

I reached out and picked up the paddles, the floggers, and the canes. I knew to avoid the canes. Those were notorious. And as much as I really wanted to try out a flogger, because that was a classic, I got nervous about it. Maybe I'd work my way up the kink ladder.

Instead, I grabbed a thin, leather paddle. It seemed kinda small, relatively harmless. There were some holes in it for seemingly no reason, and I kinda liked that. I brandished it to Master Robert with a smile. "This is my fighter."

Except, shit, when I was looking back, Robert had his arms crossed over his chest, which made his biceps bulge. He looked so freaking hot and intimidating that my insides melted. And better yet, he smirked at me and asked, "Are you sure about that one?"

I looked at the paddle. It was a cute little rectangle, maybe about eight inches long. How bad could it be?

So I turned back to him and said, "Yes, Sir," with a shit-eating grin.

He smirked and gathered up the other toys to make room for us. He reclined in the center of the couch and smirked at me. "C'mon, boy, make yourself comfortable."

Shit. Arousal pooled in my stomach at the humiliation of willingly positioning myself across his lap like a child who'd done something naughty. Suddenly I was ass-up right in front of him, burying my cheek into the soft material of the couch.

I couldn't see what he was doing back there, but suddenly I felt his hand grope at my ass, squeezing and rubbing. He growled low and said, "Fuck, this ass is fucking beautiful."

And even though it was a little bit of a rougher compliment, my heart somehow fluttered at it. "Thank you, Sir."

"What a good boy you are," he said adoringly. And without any warning, his hand smacked my ass so hard that I yelped and lurched forward.