Chapter Thirteen

Jerry's POV

Robert and I tumbled through his front door, kissing and grabbing at each other. Robert lifted me into his arms like I was light as a feather, hardly breaking our kiss, and walked me to what must've been his bedroom.

Robert tossed me into his bed. I watched between spread legs as the beast of a man unclipped his stupid harness and bared his chest to me.

"Shit shit shit," I muttered, peeling off my shirt. "You're fucking beautiful."

It was true, he was the sexiest thing in the world. His chest was broad, muscular, and manly in a way that made me want to run my hands over it. I especially wanted to feel the thick muscles of his torso and the sharpness of his hips.

Robert grinned, painfully reminding me that his face was gorgeous too. "You should take a look in the mirror, boy."

I bit my lip as Robert lowered himself over me, grinding our lower halves together. His body was large over mine, and I felt a little splayed-open with my legs wrapped around him.

I tipped my head back, giving Robert full access to my neck. My skin came alive under the sensations of his teeth and lips, and the pinpricks of his beard. I found myself making noises that I'd never made before, just from being kissed.

"Just look at you, boy," Robert growled, voice low and husky. He looked up and down my body with those piercing blue eyes of his. "I want you spread out beneath me."

I nodded, loving the mental image. Before I fully comprehended what was happening, Robert had drawn my hands backwards and secured my wrists to the bedposts.

"You always keep cuffs on your bedposts?" I laughed, breathless.

Robert grinned, eyes dancing. "Wouldn't it be boring if I didn't?"

He tugged my shorts down before I could respond, and then I really was spread out underneath him. There was something so simultaneously comforting and vulnerable about having my hands tied down. He touched my body wherever and however he wanted to.

The noise I made when Robert wrapped a hand around my cock was animalistic. I arched my back and shoved my way into his touch.

"Mm, greedy," he cooed, pumping faster. "You're so sweet like this, boy. I never anticipated you to be so responsive."

I gasped and forced myself to open my eyes. It was hard to talk against the rushing of blood in my ears, but I managed to blurt out, "I'm too horny to be a brat. Please fuck me."

Robert growled and our eye contact was intense enough to nearly make me come. He rested his hands on the back of my thighs and pushed forward so that I was nearly folded in half.

I closed my eyes and felt the rest of the blood in my body fly south. Robert had me completely spread open; legs wide and pinned back, wrists attached to the bedposts.

"Look at me," he demanded.

I knew what we were doing wasn't really kink, although he clearly was playing at having control, but I opened my eyes anyway. I looked down past my perky nipples and hard cock, past my spread thighs. Robert smirked at me and all I wanted was those lips on mine.

"Keep your legs apart," he commanded, so I listened.

Robert pressed a lubed finger into my hole so slowly that I felt every movement. The gentle action was in contrast to the bite of the leather at my wrists, and the humiliation of being spread before him. He pressed in and out of me until I was softly moaning and my head was tossed back.

"Good boy," he praised, rubbing my outer thigh in a soothing motion. "Open yourself up to me."

It wasn't what he meant, but I spread my legs wider nonetheless. The addition of a second finger caused me to cry out; it brushed up against my prostate so perfectly that an electric shock of pleasure shot through my body.

Fuck, Master Robert was going to finger me to an orgasm if he kept up. The thought was partially embarrassing, partially erotic.

"Mm, there you go, I'm adding another," he growled in between whispered encouragements. His voice was nearly more sexy than his actions; there was nothing hotter than the pure masculinity of a man's deep growl.

Three fingers had my mouth falling open. My moans were increasingly higher-pitched, and I couldn't even think of whether or not that was embarrassing.

"Good boy, do you want me inside of you?" Master Robert asked. I nodded so fast that I looked like a bobble head. "That's a real question, Jeremy; I need you to look at me and answer."

"Fuck, yes," I spat out. "I want you inside of me, Master Ro—"

I gasped when he licked up my cock. He smirked. "Just Master is perfectly fine."

What an ass.

I hardly had any time to finish my thought before the condom was opened and the thick base of his cock was pressed right up against me. I was nearly breathless with the sensation; I had no way to stop him. I knew he would take care of me, but there was something so hot about the restriction of my hands. The fact that, if he really wanted to, he could slam right inside and take me like I was his.

I met his pretty blue eyes as he wrapped my legs around his waist. He braced one hand against my ass, squeezing hard, and guided his cock inside of me with the other.

I gasped and threw my head back as he pressed inside, squeezing my eyes shut so hard that I saw white. Once he was fully seated inside of me, I was mewling and crying out and pathetically thrusting against him.

"More, please please, fuck, I love feeling you—oh, please—" I gasped and tried to bring him in closer with my legs.

Master Robert chuckled and nipped at my neck. "My impatient little devil boy."

He pulled out as slowly as he'd pushed in, before grabbing my hips and thrusting hard enough to steal the break from my lungs.

My hands clenched to fists and I wrapped my legs around his waist, hoping that the action was demanding enough.

Sure enough, Robert got the message. He rutted against me, hard enough to make slapping noises each time his hips made contact with my ass. I let out a constant stream of noise, whether it was groans, screams, or expletives. Robert was equally vocal, but every word out of his mouth was praise for me.

And—surprise, surprise—I was a slut for the attention. Being praised for how well I was taking his cock, and how sensitive I was, and how pretty my noises were, turned me on to no end. Even the way he touched me, idly and with affection, was like electricity against my skin.

What made me come, though, was when he took my chin in his hand and forced me to make eye contact. The mixture of lust and affection in his eyes was too much to take. And when he leaned down to kiss me, I was a fucking goner.

I tossed my head back with my orgasm and nearly sobbed with the pleasure I was feeling. He came soon after, and I made sure to watch those blue eyes of his as he hit his climax.

Holy shit.

My mind kept trying to fade out and it was the weirdest sensation. I just wanted to wrap my body up in the comfort of Master Robert and loose consciousness.

Luckily, he did the work of un-cuffing my wrists. He kissed the spots where the cuffs had held. He kissed all over my face and murmured about how good I'd been.

He wrapped me up in the blankets and settled down right next to me. I glued myself to his side and muttered, "Thank you..." before drifting off to sleep.