Chapter 10

The weekend flew by pretty fast, as they always seemed to do. Izuku hadn't hung out with Shoto or Katsuki since Friday night, he hadn't actually seen them since then either. He had spent the majority of the weekend in Toga's room.

They definitely weren't plotting an escape plan.

"That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard." Dabi said with his arms crossed. It was Monday morning and the League were all walking to school together.

"It was strictly hypothetical. Himi and I were just screwing around and that was one of the funniest plans we could think off." Izuku said while trying to suppress his laughter.

"Whatever, just don't get us thrown in prison." Dabi grunted. He might have said he wanted jail over school, but now that he was here, it wasn't as bad as he had expected. He wasn't planning on picking up the hero trade anytime soon, but at least it was bearable.

"Will do!" Toga said with a mock salute that Dabi just rolled his eyes at. By now they were in the school, nearing Toga and Izuku's classroom.

"No fucking way. So they weren't lying?" A new voice spoke up from in front of the little group of villains. They all directed their attention, expecting someone who was gonna berate them again.

But when Izuku caught sight of who it was, a huge smile made its way onto his face. "Shinso?!" He asked in excitement.

Shinso nodded his head, a small smile of his own present. Izuku ran at him, pulling him into a hug. "After not seeing you here last week, I just assumed I had the wrong school or something." Izuku said, while pulling away.

"I was on vacation, remember?" Shinso said, letting one hand go up to grab the strap of his bag.

Izuku smack a hand onto his forehead. "I completely forgot about that!" He admitted.

"Hey Shinso!" Toga said, leaning on Izuku's shoulder.

"Hey Toga. How're you guys doing with the whole... well, change?" Shinso asked, scanning over all the villains.

"It's fucking exhausting." Shigaraki grumbled.

"I'm having fun!" Twice said excitedly. "I've never wanted to die more in my life."

Toga giggled at the answers. "It's going great, if you can't tell." She said, nodding her head at her brothers.

"Clearly." Shinso said, a smirk on his face. "You guys haven't been in an actual school like normal humans in... two years? Three? Ever?" He teased.

"Whoa, how do you guys know each other?" Kirishima asked, walking through the hall and catching sight of them. Katsuki and Kaminari were with him, also silently wondering the same thing.

Shinso awkwardly cleared his throat. Izuku lookd over at him nervously, not knowing how much he was really allowed to say without getting him into huge trouble. With a sigh, the purple haired boy motioned for him to explain.

"You sure?" Izuku asked skeptically.

"I shouldn't get in too much trouble... probably... hopefully." Shinso said in uncertainty.

Izuku shrugged, turning back to his classmates. "I've been friends with Shinso for like a year, maybe less than that." He said, trying to think back to when he first started to talk to him.

"I'm sorry, what? Weren't you already a villain then?" Kaminari asked, already knowing the answer. Izuku had attacked the USJ with the rest of the League at the beginning of their first year. He was definitely already a villain.

Izuku coughed. "Um, yeah. We met online and I didn't exactly outright tell him I was a wanted villain. He had no clue until like a month or two ago." He explained.