Chapter 34

It was the end of the week, Friday. The villain kids weren't allowed to attend classes on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. The school board were still deciding what they were going to do with them.

"Are you worried?" Shoto asked Izuku as they both sat on his bed.

They were in Izuku dorm while Katsuki was training with Kirishima. The redhead hadn't stopped bothering Katsuki since he got back from his 'kidnapping' to train together. That day he had finally caved.

"About what?" Izuku asked. He was leaning against his head board and Shoto's head was in his lap. He was calmly running his fingers through the multicolored strands of hair as they both talked.

Shoto sent him a quick glance before answering. "About being let back into the school?" He clarified.

Izuku paused his movements for a second as he thought about his answer. "For me? No. Everyone saw me being dragged through the portal involuntarily and Kurogiri took all the blame for the fire, so I know I'm not the reason the schools taking so long to decide. I'll probably go back to class on Monday. Right now, I'm just scared for my siblings. If anyone was going to get turned down, it'd be them." He explained his thoughts.

Shoto shifted so he was hugging Izuku's torso, burying his head in the shorter boy's side. "I'm happy you're back." He mumbled.

There was a light laugh at his words and actions. "I'm happy I'm back too." Izuku said, smiling fondly at his boyfriend.

His mood dampened a few seconds later as a thought crossed his mind that had been bugging him for a few days. "Hey Sho, when Kacchan gets back, can we all talk? Like about us?" Izuku asked nervously.

Shoto was quick to sit up at his question. "Huh? Sure, but why? Is something wrong?" He asked, letting some of his anxiousness slip into his voice involuntarily.

Izuku let his smile slip back onto his face, trying to ease the dual haired boy's mind. "Nothing bad, I promise. It's just... well a relationship is new to me in general, but then you add the fact there's three of us and I just- I want to make sure we're all the same page, ya know?" He tried to explain, but he knew he wasn't doing a good job at it.

The confusion on Shoto's face just proved it. "What'd you mean? It's new to all of us, but what are you so worried about?" He asked softly, bringing a hand up to Izuku's cheek.

The green haired boy closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, making Shoto smirk at how easily Izuku gave into touch. "Can we just wait until Kacchan gets back? So we can all have this conversation together?"

Shoto looked at him skeptically. "Yeah, we can, but you're starting to worry me." He said completely honestly.

"I'm not trying to! It's really not even that bad, I'm probably just being stupid, but I want-"

Shoto cut him off. "Hey, don't say that. You're worries and fears are not stupid, okay? Katsuki and I both care about you and we want to know if uncomfortable at all. We're not going to judge you for anything, okay? Just talk to us." He said, reassuring his smaller boyfriend.

"Whoa, what have you two been up to while I was gone?" Katsuki asked, walking into Izuku's dorm. He saw how visibly distressed the green haired boy was while Shoto tried to comfort him.

"Izu wants to talk to us about something." Shoto spoke up, moving over on the bed so Katsuki could also fit.

"Shit, what'd we do this time?" Katsuki asked, already jumping to the worst conclusions.

Izuku frantically waved his hands in front of him. "No, no, you two didn't do anything! It's nothing bad really, I just want to talk about, well us and what that even means." He said, trailing off as he tried to express his thoughts.