Chapter 35

It was Monday and the League's first day back at school. It was a little tense, of course, but all things considered it went better than anyone was really expecting. There was a little slip up with 2-B and Monoma trying to start a fight he definitely wouldn't win, but it was handled by Shinso and Kendo.

"I'm just happy I finally get to actually hang out with you. Your boy toys have been hogging you ever since you got back." Shinso said, taking a drink from the water bottle he held in his hand.

It was after school and Shinso had asked Izuku if he wanted to hang out, and seeing as Katsuki and Shoto were doing extra training because of a bet, he had no reason to refuse. Besides, he missed his best friend.

Izuku lightly laughed at his complaint, holding a hand out for the water bottle. Shinso playfully rolled his eyes, but shared nonetheless. "I was ripped away from them, literally, can you blame them for being a bit clingy?" He asked with a raised brow after taking a sip from the bottle.

"Well they weren't the only ones you were ripped away from." Shinso pointed out, taking the water back.

There was a smirk present on Izuku's face. "Awe, Shin did you miss me?" He asked while batting his eyelashes in a teasing manner.

Shinso scoffed and pushed his shoulder. "Obviously I did. It's kind of nice being able to see you in real life and not just face timing, y'know?"

The green haired boy nodded. "Yeah, it's definitely nice being able to talk face to face."

Izuku's phone vibrated in his pocket, prompting him to check the notification.

Kacchan~
Nerd where the hell are you?

"Are you being beckoned?" Shinso asked in a joking manner.

Izuku reread the message. "Nope, technically he's just asking where I am." He pointed out, showing Shinso the text.

"Oh, that's just playing with fire." He said with a small laugh as he realized that Izuku wasn't planning on going back easily.

"Hey, good thing I like arson apparently." Izuku mumbled, texting his boyfriend back as Shinso fell into silence, unsure if he was allowed to laugh at the sort-of-joke Izuku had made.

Izu~
Come find me.

Sho~
That's not very nice Izu.

Izu~
That's kind of my thing, u know? I lit a house on fire guys, I feel like you overlook that point a lot.

Kacchan~
We don't overlook it, we try to forget about it. There's a difference.

Izu~
Mhm sure, just come find me you lazy asses.

Kacchan~
WE WERE JUST TRAINING! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME? WATCHING FUCKING HOUSE I BET.

Izu~
That Kacchan, is where you're wrong.

Sho~
Oh, so you're hanging out with Shinso, noted.

Kacchan~
On our way nerd.

"Well shit, that didn't go as planned." Izuku said with a sigh.

Shinso lightly chuckled as Izuku turned his phone off and set it on the counter. "Let me guess, they sniffed you out real quick."

"Ding, ding, ding. Wanna prize?" Izuku asked him sarcastically.

Shinso played along, shrugging in response. "Depends, what's the prize?"