Chapter 19

Izuku and Shoto were woken up by Shoto's alarm clock the next morning, or well a few hours later. They had been up most of the night and neither of them really felt like getting up.

They were still in the exact same position they were in when Shoto fell asleep, making him smile and Izuku panic. He was nestled up against Shoto's fire side, extremely comfortable but confused. 'When did this happen?' He questioned silently.

"Wanna skip our first class?" Shoto asked, reading one arm out to turn the alarm off.

"Wh-what? We can't do that, Aizawa would kill us." Izuku said, but he made no move to get up.

Shoto moved so both arms were around Izuku again, burying his face into the green fluff on top of his head. "Not likely, Kaminari and Sero are late all the time." He pointed out.

"Todoroki- Can I just call you Shoto? It's a lot shorter than Todoroki and apparently I'm not allowed to call you Todo." Izuku wondered out loud, thinking back to when Katsuki had fought with him over Shoto's nickname.

With a soft smile Izuku couldn't see due to their position, he agreed. "Yeah, I think we're past last names anyway." He mused, hinting at the fact they had cuddled the whole night and were currently still wrapped around each other.

"So Izuku?" The green haired boy asked.

"Izuku." Shoto said with a small nod that Izuku could feel on the top of his head.

"Anyway, what were we talking about before? Oh yeah! We have to go to class." Izuku said, remembering their previous topic of conversation.

Shoto groaned while pulling away and sitting up. "You're a villain, aren't you supposed to not follow the rules?" He complained.

Izuku felt a warm feeling in his chest at seeing this different side of Shoto. Usually he was to closed off to really complain other than sarcastic comments. This was different, he was actually letting his feelings and thoughts shine through, even if he was complaining about Izuku.

"I'm trying to stay out of jail, which means follow the rules." Izuku said while getting out of Shoto's bed. "Crap, my dorm's still locked and I can't get my uniform." He said, grabbing at his hair in frustration.

Shoto ran a hand through his hair, trying to tame the nest it had became while he slept. "I'd offer you one of mine to borrow, but I'm quite a bit taller than you."

Izuku groaned and face planted back onto the bed, much to Shoto's amusement. "I'm sure Bakugou would let you borrow one, he's a bit closer to your height." He suggested.

Izuku immediately perked up at hearing that he still had hope. He checked the clock and saw that he still twenty minutes before class. That was enough time to get to Katsuki's dorm and get a borrowed uniform. "I'm gonna go ask, I'll see you in class!" Izuku said, rushing out of the room, hoping Katsuki hadn't left yet.

"See ya Izuku." Shoto said as he ran out.

Then he ran right back in.

"Yes?" Shoto asked, puzzled by his reappearance.

"I don't know where Kacchan's room is." He said, quite embarrassed by the fact. Usually when they all hung out, it was at Izuku's dorm.

Shoto offered him a small, reassuring smile. "Let me get ready quick and I can show you?" He offered. Izuku eagerly nodded.

Shoto quickly got changed, fixed his hair for real, and brushed his teeth. "Okay, let's hope he hasn't left yet." He muttered as both boys walked out of his dorm and to the elevator.