This Took 6+ Hours to Write, Please Dont Skip It and Make All My Work Invalid

(THIS FUCKER IS 9600 WORDS LONG)

Also this took so long and I was half asleep for most of it so I'm sorry if I messed up someone's username.

Author: It's been TWO HOURS and you guys have already asked more questions than I usually get in days. Like it's a little bit crazy and I'm honestly just blaming it on corona at this point.

Anyways, for those of you that aren't already aware of how I write my Q and A's, it's basically just all the characters in one room and going through like an interview process. They're always pretty chaotic and completely destroy the fourth wall for obvious reasons. But let's just get right into it was the lil broccoli boy.

Izuku: I wish everyone would stop calling me that.

Shoto; *dead serious* but you are very much a little broccoli boy.

Author: Guys, I don't have time for this.

@cursed_writes
If isuku had to choose between todoroki and bakugou who would he pick?

Izuku: Why would I have to pick?

Author: Hypothetically Izu.

Izuku: *gettin real sassy* Hypothetically, why would I have to pick?

Author: Yeah guys, I don't think you're gonna get an answer to this one.

@skye20084529
Do you ever want to met your father

Izuku: Not really. He kind of abandoned me and my mom and then when she died he didn't even send like a letter or something. I'd be cool with never knowing him.

@Ravenclaw_amity
Why does AFO favor you?

Izuku: Because he knows about my quirk.

@XOSophieRanklinOX
What is your favorite thing about shoto and katsuki

Izuku: hm, this is hard...

Katsuki: Why the hell is it hard nerd?!

Izuku: Calm down! I'm saying it's hard because there's so many things I like about you two.

Katsuki: Damn right there is.

Izuku: *eye roll* Anyway, I probably like Kacchan's determination the best. He'll do anything he sets his mind to, no matter what it is.

Katsuki: *trying to hide the fact he's blushing*

Izuku: As for Shoto, I like how honest he is about literally everything. Sometimes it can be a bit much, but it's nice that he doesn't feel the need to hide what he's really thinking.

Shoto: Izuku is the only person who could say he likes how rude I am.

@lexi_kun
What is one thing you dislike about katsuki and shouto

Izuku: *immediately* Kacchan's temper.

Katsuki: *pouting* fair enough.

Izuku: Shoto's inability to read a room.

Shoto: And we're still on about this?

Katsuki: If you'd just figure it out, we wouldn't be.

@MangFANfics
Would you ever adopt a child with Shoto and kacaan? And if so would it be a girl or boy?!

Katsuki: I'm fucking offended that my name wasn't capitalized or spelt correctly.

Izuku: Awe I'm sorry they didn't stroke your ego.

Katsuki: Why don't you just love me?

Izuku: *suddenly ready to cry* I-I do Kacchan.