Chapter 40

"I... don't like this at all." Izuku muttered to Toga as he walked into the common area of their dorm room. He had refused to let Shinso go back to his own dorm, wanting him near just in case.... Well something happened. He had no clue, but the lavender haired teen was one of the only people he had memories of and trusted, besides his siblings.

"Yeah, neither do I." Shinso said back, catching the glares that were thrown at him from Izuku's once boyfriends and their friends. There was no doubt in his mind that they had all been informed about the kiss and the fact Shinso was the one who pushed him.

Izuku was quick to notice the glares as well. They all headed to the kitchen, seeing as the green haired boy was complaining about being hungry. "Damn Shin, what'd you do?" He asked, grabbing an apple off the counter.

Shinso scratched the back of his neck, knowing that it'd be better if his friend heard it from him first. "Well... I was kind of the one who pushed you and made you hit your head." He started off with.

"You did what?!" Izuku asked, nearly dropping his apple in surprise. His yell alerted a few people in the living room, prompting Shoto, Katsuki, Uraraka and Kirishima to all appear in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you yelling about?" Katsuki asked, still pissed off that he couldn't tell him they were dating, but more concerned for Izuku's safety than anything else.

"I told him I pushed him." Shinso said, filling them in.

"Tell him the other thing." Shoto instructed, crossing his arms over his chest and shooting a glare at the other boy.

Izuku looked back and forth between them in confusion. "What other thing? Wait, why'd you push me in the first place? I'm so lost." He asked, ending up muttering.

Shinso cringed, but knew he had to do it or else Shoto or Katsuki would do it for him. "Monoma, a kid from my class, his quirk is being able to copy anyone's quirk if he touches them. We were hanging out and went to the kitchen to get food and I ran back up to my room, bumping into Monoma as I went. When I got back down, he had used my quirk on you." He started.

"So? What'd he make me do?" Izuku pressed.

"He... kind of made you kiss me?" Shinso said as more of a question than an answer, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm guessing you pushed me away and I tripped or something?" Izuku offered for an ending.

Shinso just nodded.

"Damn, pushed me away that hard? Was I really that bad of a kisser?" Izuku joked, having his feelings slightly hurt. If the last thing he remembered was planning to attack the training camp, he... may or may not have had a crush on Shinso.

"He didn't the first time." Katsuki sneered, angrily grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

Izuku's eyes shot back up to meet Shinso's. "The first time? What?"

Shinso sighed. "The first time you kissed me, I kind of kissed you back." He muttered.

The emerald eyes lit up. "You kissed me back?" He asked. Everyone in the room noted the hope in his voice.

The glass in Katsuki's hand slipped from his grip, shattering on the kitchen floor.

"Whoa Kacchan, what was that about?" Izuku asked, his eyebrows scrunching in concern before he realized that he still hated Katsuki and the look disappeared.

"I'm fucking leaving." Katsuki mumbled, "Have fun dealing with Izuku." He turned on his heels and exited the room quickly.

The room fell into a tense silence as everyone waited to see what Izuku, Shinso, or Shoto would do or say next.

"Kacchan just... called me Izuku...." Izuku said, rubbing the base of his palm on his forehead as he tried to grasp at the small glimpse of a memory he got.

"Look, I know I can never take back everything I did and everything I said back then, but I want to try and make it up to you. I know realistically it isn't even possible, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try. You can either accept that and let me try, or fight it and make it a million times harder. Either way, you're not going to get me to stop."

"Okay."

"Wasn't expecting this."

"Fuck off Icyhot."

"Oh my god that bastard apologized." Izuku muttered. "And Icyhot? Really Kacchan?"

"Wait, what'd you remember?" Shoto asked him instantly, moving closer so he could place a hand on his shoulder. Izuku himself was confused when he didn't push him off.

"That I apparently needed a babysitter." Izuku responded. "I remember Kacchan apologizing and saying he was going to make it up to me, whether I wanted him to or not, you interrupting and then all of us going to lunch."

Shoto smiled softly as he thought back to the same memory. "That was the first time we ever really talked."

Izku eyed him skeptically. "What am I to you? I assume we're close, seeing as the only memories I've really been getting have to do with you and Kacchan."

The two toned boy let Izuku go. "Yeah, we're close." He said with a nod.

Toga sent him a sympathetic look. She knew how hard this must have been for him and Katsuki. Even if she didn't particularly like the blond, she didn't have any problems with Shoto personally, and she'd gotten over everything anyways. She just knew they were hurting.

Izuku smirked to himself at that answer. "I snatched Dabi's brother." He said, more to himself than anyone else.

But Shoto still caught it and let out a faint laugh. "Yeah, let's go with that."

Suddenly Toga's eyes went wide as a thought struck her. "Oh shit Izu." She whispered.

"Huh? What's wrong Himi?" He asked, turning to face her.

"You're in your mind set from nearly a year ago." She said.

Izuku nodded his head with a perplexed look. "Yeah? We've established that."

Toga shook her head. "Izu, what'd you take every morning and night?" She asked him.

His eyes slightly widened at her words. "Do I not... take them anymore?"

She shook her head again. "You haven't for a while, but we're seriously debating putting you back on them. Kurogiri was going to before we all ditched and came back here. We haven't talked about it since, but... We should really go talk to Aizawa." She explained.

Shoto looked back and forth between them, the rest of the students in the room doing the same. "What does he take?" Shoto asked.

Suddenly realization takes over Shinso's face as well. "His antidepressants."

Iida, Kirishima, Uraraka and Shoto's faces all turn to looks of worry at Shinso's words. They were all remembering the day on the roof.

"Fuck Shinso, way to just out my depression to everyone." Izuku hissed at him.

"Izu... They already know." Toga said softly.

Izuku's eyes widened. "Either I trusted you guys a whole fucking lot or I did something I should not have done." He says.

He quickly looks over everyone in the room. "Something I shouldn't have done, it is." He mumbles bitterly. "What was it?" He asks.

"That's probably not a good idea." Uraraka mumbled, grabbing onto Toga's hand as the blond's eyes started to mist.

It's like a dog seeing a squirrel. "What the hell? Who's she?" Izuku asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Toga. His sister can't help but laugh at his antics.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! I'm her girlfriend." Uraraka said with a bright smile.

Izuku smiles back, already thinking that her bubbly attitude would be great for Toga. "Nice to re-meet you. Can't believe you got a relationship before me." He said to his sister.

"I mean technically, yeah, yeah I did." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

Izuku's eyes narrowed at her. "What'd you mean by technically?"