Chapter 4

After Toga and Izuku got changed into their uniforms, they headed the their class. "What'd you think it'll be like?" Toga asked him, basically skipping in excitement.

"Probably dull and a whole lot of garbage." Izuku said with a shrug, not being entirely bothered by the thought. He had wanted to go to UA for most of his life, he couldn't fight off the part of him that wanted to jump around with glee. Besides, ever since he joined the League, he had been craving a little piece of normalcy. Grant it, this was 'hero' school and not necessarily normal, but it was still school.

"Don't be so negative Izu, I know how excited you actually are." She said, shooting him a smirk and wink.

He groaned, knowing he couldn't hide it from someone he was so close to. "I just... I wanted this... so much. I had given up hope of this stupid fantasy ever happening, yet here we are. We're in the uniforms Himi! The uniforms!" He said, grabbing Toga's shoulder and lightly shaking her as he finally let his façade slip.

Toga just smiled warmly at the little cinnamon roll. "Yes Izu, we're in the uniforms. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." She said, continuing to walk and send a knowing look at him. Everyone at the League knew how badly Izuku had wanted to be hero. It hurt a little bit, knowing how badly he crazed to be on the opposite side of their own war, but no one could change him. He had a heart of pure gold and no amount of darkness seemed to be able to dim it's glow.

They arrived at their classroom shortly after. It was the middle of a class, so they didn't have to deal with all the kids in the hallways that would have definitely whispered and pointed at the two villains. "Do you think we'll get in trouble for being late?" Izuku asked Toga in a worried tone. He seemed to forget who he was at that moment, completely abandoning his mask.

His sister just lightly giggled at him, knowing that he was letting himself get to caught up in the whole 'hero' thing, but not having it in her to crush his new found dreams. Too many people had already done that to him, she wouldn't let it happen again. "We were at the nurses, remember? I don't think we'll get in trouble for that."

Then she pushed the door open.

It wasn't far into the day, so they were still in their first class, but everything came to a stand still when they entered the room. "I see you two are standing again." Aizawa said with a small nod before address the rest of his class. "A few of you have already met our new students. Introduce yourselves." He said, directing the last part to Izuku and Toga.

"Himiko Toga. Do we need to do like a fun fact or whatever? I haven't actually been to school in a few years." She said somewhat sheepishly.

"Do whatever." Aizawa said, not really caring. They were wasting class time, he wasn't complaining.

"Well I guess I'm a villain, so there's that. Oh, and I really like blood." She said, getting a far away and dreamy look on her face.

Izuku was quick to jump in and direct attention away from her. "Uh yeah, careful around her, she bites." He said, half joking half wanting to actually warn the class. "Anyway, I'm Izuku Midoriya, but a lot of you probably know me as Deku." He explained, sending a quick glare at, who just looked down at his desk. It surprised Izuku that he didn't glare back.

"Oh yeah, and if any of you," He said, casting his glare around the room, slowing down when he got to Kaminari, Sero, and Mineta. "Touch her again, I'll rip you apart, limb by limb." He said, finishing with a smile. "I hope we can all get along!"

"Stop threatening the other students." Aizawa said with an eye roll.

"They groped my sister!" Izuku defended.