Chapter 38

It had only been a few minutes, fifteen at most, but Recovery Girl had done everything she could for the boy. He was going still going to have a concussion that he'd just have to wait out, but there shouldn't be any long term damage.

Well there was something, but the nurse didn't want to tell Shoto and Katsuki unless it actually happened. Just the possibility would be more stress than the two could handle at the moment.

Both boys refused to leave the unconscious boy's side, even though they were both covered in his blood. They'd change once they knew he was going to be okay.

Aizawa had his arms crossed over his chest, observing all three of the teens while Recovery Girl gave him a quick run down in a hushed voice, telling him everything she feared.

"But that'd-" The tired teacher started to say, but Recovery Girl cut him off.

"I'm unsure if it'll even happen, so let's try to not worry about it until it does." She said while sadly shaking her head at the teens in the room.

Shortly after, there was muffled yelling and Shinso entered the room, still dragging a struggling Monoma behind him.

"Shinso, let me go!" The blond yelled.

Shoto quickly stood up as the two entered, sending them each a glare and leaving Katsuki to stay with their injured boyfriend. "Shut the hell up. You can't just walk into a nurse's office with an unconscious person who needs to fucking sleep and start yelling." The dual haired boy hissed at the two, not wanting to see either of them at the moment.

"Todoroki," Aizawa said in a warning tone, mainly due to the boy's language. He was apparently spending too much time with Katsuki.

Shoto just rolled his eyes and walked back to his boyfriends, switching from one side of Izuku's bed to the other so he could sit next to Katsuki. The blond instantly let his head rest on his shoulder, just wanting the physical comfort he could offer.

Aizawa tore his eyes away from his students and over to Shinso and Monoma. "What're you two doing here?" He asked the narrowed eyes.

"Monoma needs to tell you something." Shinso said plainly as he shoved the blond towards the pro hero.

Now, it wasn't necessarily a secret that Aizawa had a soft spot for Izuku and the rest of the League, which terrified Monoma. He knew he was either about to die or get kicked out of school.

The dark haired teacher glared at Monoma expectantly as he waited for him to speak up.

"I-I-I have to go!" Monoma said suddenly, trying to dart out of the nurse's office, but Shinso grabbed him, shoving him right back to where he was standing in front of Aizawa.

"Look, I don't have time for this. If you two have nothing to say-"

"Monoma copied my quirk and used it on Midoriya." Shinso finally admitted for the blond. Aizawa's eyes widened as they traveled from his son to Monoma.

"Then he made him kiss me." Shinso added.

Aizawa seemed to freeze as he tried to process what Shinso had said. "You did... what?" He asked lowly, his glare intensifying at the blond.

"Shinso kissed him back!" Monoma said quickly, pointing at the purple haired boy.

"You did what?!" Aizawa asked, dragging his glare to the other boy.

"So we both fucked up, woohoo, anyways, he still used my quirk to make Midoriya kiss me against his will, that's got to qualify as sexual harassment or something." Shinso said, not even being bothered by the fact that he was going to get into a lot of trouble later. He just wanted to make sure Monoma got into just as much trouble, if not more. He'd seriously fucked up.