~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2~

You were now laying down on your bad scrolling through your phone, you had arrived home a few hours ago and just finished your homework a few minutes ago. You were taking your time to relax until you had to go to sleep and end the day. You wished you had less homework to have more time but things happen, even if they are annoying.
You sigh as you glance over at your window that showed the dark sky, it was open so you would hear things from outside. This time you heard an engine "I'm just going to close my window for the night." You groaned setting your phone down onto the bed then standing off your bed.
When you walked over to your window you looked out the window down at the street below. A suspicious-looking black van caught your eye and you figured it was the cause of the engine you heard. Curiosity got the better of you as you continued to stare at the van...after a few seconds of staring at the van, it began to drive off as your eyes followed the car.
"Strange...but probably just me..." You mumbled to yourself as you glanced back at where the van once stood to see...a box...laying on the sidewalk under one of the street lights so you could see it clearly...
"Hmm?" You tilted your head at the strange box just sitting there "Did the van leave behind puppies or kitties?" You asked yourself as you walked away from your window. You were curious about that strange box as you grabbed your phone "Guess I'll check it out just in case." You said as you walked out of your room quietly.
You didn't want to wake up your little brother nor disturb your parents who were in they're room watching a random movie. As you were walking down the stairs you still wondered what was in the box, the idea that popped in your head the most was of abandoned animals, it seemed to be the most logical reason but you still thought of a few other ideas.
When you got to the front door you sighed "This is stupid." You said as you opened the door and turned on your phone light. You walked outside as you shined your light on the box across the street "Time to go see what they dropped off in the middle of a neighborhood."
You walked across the street looking around to see if anyone was around to see you walking to a suspicious-looking box, god this was stupid...When you finally approached the box you shined your light down on it "Hmm..."
You knelt down to the box then flick the side of the box which made some yelps and whimpers come from the box, but it didn't sound like puppies or kittens...

"Great! We're gonna die!"

"Shut up Jay!"

You pulled your hand back...those are definitely not animals..."Hello?" You asked, leaning to the box. There was silence, leading you to believe that it might have been voices in your head. You sighed again as you slowly pulled the box closer to you then slowly opening the flaps, screams ran into your ears making you jump and flinch back.
You slowly leaned back over the box to see...little tiny legos staring up at you with visible fear. All of them were wearing ninja outfits and their faces were covered, all of them had different colors of gis. Red, White, Green, Black, Blue, and Gray.
"What the..." You whispered as you continued to stare at the little ones "Uh...Hi?" The one in green said more like a question more than a greeting "Um...Hi..." You said slowly lifting your hand up then waving.
"Are you...a nice giant?" The grey one asked, making you nod slightly "Yeah...Are you guys okay?" You asked making them go silent for a moment before they nodded or responded with a 'Yeah' or an 'Mmhmm'. You sighed "Well, that's good." You looked at the barren box...there were only the little lego ninjas in the box, not even food.
"This isn't the best condition to put tiny ninjas in isn't it?" You joked nervously laughing "Correct, there is nothing in this box that could help us survive." The white one said making chills run down the other's spines. "Excuse me...(Mister/Miss) giant?" The green one asked, making you turn your attention to him "Yeah?"
"Maybe...Can we stay with you?" The green one asked nervously making the others yell "WHAT?!"
"But that's a literal giant! What if (she/he/they) is just like...you know who?!" The red one yelled as the one and black walked up to the green one "Are you sure we can trust (him/her)?" The black one asked, "I don't trust (him/her) but..."
The green one glanced up at you with his green eyes. You put on a soft smile making the green one nervously smile back "(He/She/they) is our only hope, we can't just stay in this box forever..." The green one said, making the one in red groan "I wish Master Wu was here right now..."
You raised a brow, who was Master Wu? "So...can we stay with you (Mister/Miss) giant?" The green one asked. You winced...how will you take care of these little ninjas?...You looked down at them again to see them staring at you, you could tell they wanted a place to stay...a better life than that mysterious person gave them only to drop them off in a random neighborhood.
You let out a long sigh, you had finally made your decision. "I'm going to let you stay with me, but you have to listen to me okay?" You said picking up the box slowly making the little ninja stumble and fall "Thanks (Mister/Miss) giant." The grey one thanked as you walked as steady as you can to make the trip less bumpy for your little lego friends.
You slightly smiled "Oh c'mon I couldn't just leave you guys out here." You chuckled "Still, thanks for that." Your smile grew a bit wider. You couldn't lie, it felt nice to help these talking lego ninjas, still, you're going to have a lot of questions to ask them.
When you got to your room you shut the door silently then sighed "Welp, this is my room. Let me set you on the bed." You said walking over to your bed then setting the box down "You'll have to get onto my hands okay?" You said setting your hands down into the box making the legos flinch.
"Y-You'll be gentle right?" The blue ninja asked as the red ninja and the white ninja stepped onto your hands "I promise I'll be gentle. We'll take it slow and steady." You said as all the ninja climbed onto your palms "Please do." The blue ninja said as you slowly lifted your hands up "I will trust me."
After you slowly and carefully lifted your hands out of the box and onto the bed the ninja hopped onto your bed and started to lay down. "Giant, your bed feels like heaven right now." The black ninja sighed as he laid his head down on the bed.
You chuckled but then a frown formed on your face "Your old "caretaker" or the person in that van that dropped you guys off wasn't the best person were they?" You asked, making them all groan "He was the worst!" The red ninja yelled making you chuckle. Well now you know it was a guy.
"Kai is right. He was a total beach." The white ninja said making the others laugh and even you did too. "Well, I am sorry for being kid-friendly." The white ninja said as you wheezed "Oh god...you are so funny...what are your names?" You asked sitting down onto your bed.
"I'm Zane, and thank you." The white ninja now known as Zane introduced "Hi I'm Jay!" The blue ninja yelled waving his little yellow hand making you chuckle then wave at him. "I'm Kai, the fire ninja. And this is my sis, Nya." The red ninja said gesturing to the grey ninja "Hey." Nya said, "I'm Cole." Cole said raising his hand for a wave "And I'm Lloyd."
"Nice to meet you all, I'm (Y/N)." You introduced but then looked at them, they all had their masks on and you were curious what was under them "Well we should get ready for bed, let me see if I can make a bed for you guys."
"Aww c'mon. Why can't we sleep on your bed?" Cole asked, making you chuckle "I don't want my parents accidentally seeing you, and I might roll over you..." you went into thought a bit, but then sighed "If you want you can sleep on my bed but only if you want to." You said standing up.
"Thanks (Y/N). It's going to feel nice sleeping on a nice comfortable bed again." Lloyd thanked as you put your hands down next to them "Your welcome, come onto my hands. I'm going to situate myself on the bed and I don't want to accidentally sit on you." You said making them start to climb onto your hands.
When they got onto your hands you put them on your nightstand then began to climb into bed. "I'm glad we got out of that crazy man's grasp." Nya said as you placed your hand on the nightstand making them step onto your hand.
"I'm glad we're away from him too but...I wish he hadn't separated us from Master Wu." Lloyd said as you put your hand on one side of the bed then tilted your hand pouring the ninja onto your bed "May I ask who's Master Wu?" You asked.
"Master Wu is our teacher. He taught us our epic ninja moves." Zane said kicking the air "Why is he not with you?" You asked "He was but the man put him in a separate box. We don't know where the man could've taken him." Lloyd said as they all looked down making you sigh "I'm sure we'll find him one day, but now let's get some rest." You lean over to the lamp on your nightstand "Night little guys." You said before shutting off the lamp.

Word Count: 1747 words