~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20~

Out of nowhere, the fire alarm began to beep "Oh my god no they didn't..." You said as you got up from your seat then ran towards (B/N)'s room. "Did what?!" Xavier yelled as the others ran after you. You bust into your brother's room to see a small flame on one of his shirts. Nya and Zane were trying to put it out but the fire kept spreading. "What the hell?!"
    You jumped then turned to your friends standing behind you staring at both the flame and the tiny legos on the ground. "Uh, A little help!" (B/N) yelled trying to fan the flames with a shirt "Okay stop fanning the fire you're just gonna make it spread! And (Y/N) why are those legos moving?!" Marida yelled.
    "I'll explain later!" You thought for a moment then came up with an idea on how to put out the flames "Jasmine come with me! Everyone back away from the flames!" You said running off with Jasmine "Okay you two you heard (Y/N) fall back!"
    "Why are there moving legos in your house?!" Jasmine yelled as you two ran into a small room with the washing machine and the dryer "No time to explain right now!" You said opening the washing machine which was in the middle of washing clothes "Get some wet cloths then throw them on the fire!" You yelled grabbing a butt load of clothes then running out of the room. Jasmine grabbed some wet clothes as well then ran out.
    You and Jasmine then ran into (B/N)'s room to see everyone had backed up from that flame which was a bit bigger "Now!" You and Jasmine then threw the wet clothes onto the flame causing it to go out. Everyone sighed with relief "Good job guys." Sophia said as Lloyd walked up to you "We're sorry (Y/N)...We were training and Kai accidentally lit one of (B/N)'s shirts and the fire got out of control." Lloyd said making you look over at Kai who had a nervous grin. "Oh boy..it's okay we all make mistakes..now I owe an explanation to some of my friends."

-After an explanation-

    "And that's basically it." You said finishing your long explanation. "Woah..so cool!" Sophia exclaimed with a bit grin "Yeah!" Xavier exclaimed, "Why does this guy have four arms?" Jasmine said holding Garmadon "PUT ME DOWN, GIANT WOMAN!" Garmadon yelled making the others laugh "Calm down Garmadon. She's not hurting you!" Koko yelled, "Yeah but I still don't like being held!"
    You snorted "Put him down Jazzy." You said making Jasmine sigh then set Garmadon down "Now don't pick me up again!" Garmadon yelled. Marida smirked then picked up Garmadon as well "HEY!" Garmadon yelled, making everyone laugh again "Okay put my dad down, please." Lloyd said making Marida roll her eyes then set Garmadon down.
    "Stay away from me, Giants!" Garmadon yelled walking far away from everyone "Just leave him alone." You snorted "Okay so..are we going to look for Ninjago?" Kai asked "Ninjago?" Yinyana asked "Oh, well we need to get going. You guys can go now." You said standing up "But-"
    "Just go this is none of your business." You said with a slightly stern look. "Well she's right about that. C'mon guys." Jasmine said before walking out of the room with the others following. "That was a bit harsh.." Jay said making you sigh "Yeah, c'mon let's just get going."

Word Count: 590 Words