~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27~

It had taken you and the others about an hour and a half but you were finally able to gather up all of the legos that were back at Mr. Liu's shop and reunite them with the legos that you and everyone else had rescued from the wrath of the lego kidnapper. You and all your friends were watching all of the legos embrace their families and loved ones and to be honest, you felt like crying. Watching all of these legos tell each other how much they have missed each other made you so happy, but the legos you were focusing on were focused on is the little boy you have saved when gathering the survivors and his mother and father.
    As soon as the little boy saw his dad he immediately ran up to him accompanied by the woman and all three of them embraced each other which almost made you shed a tear. "I'm happy you got them all home, (sis/bro)." You looked down at your side to see (B/N) looking up at you with a big ol' grin. You smiled back down at him then ruffled his hair teasingly "I'm happy too, but I'm not the only one who did it." You said motioning over to your friends looking down at the legos with big smiles as well.
    "Hey (Y/N)!" You flinched then looked down at your feet to see all the ninja including Master Wu, Garmadon, and Koko looking up at you. You smiled then knelt down in front of them "Hey guys!" You greeted with a soft chuckle. "You and your friends have fought wonderfully. Even better than the ninja." Master Wu said with a smirk as all the ninjas jumped then turned to Master Wu yelling "Hey!" offendedly.
    You chuckled shaking your head "Thank you, Master Wu." You said as your friends chuckled along. When everyone calmed down Lloyd looked up at you with a soft smile "Hey (Y/N)..thanks for letting us stay with you for a while and looking after us. If you hadn't found us I don't know what could've happened." Lloyd said making the other ninja nod with agreement. You smiled down at them warmly "Daw, c'mere!"
    You scooped up the ninja, three in each hand, and held them close to your chest to sort of give them a hug despite your size. They were all surprised by the out of nowhere attempt at a hug but they just started laughing and laid their arms on you to hug you back. "Hey! Careful with my son!...and his friends I guess." Garmadon said, shrugging his shoulders as Koko grunted rolling her eyes.
    You and the ninja laughed as you slowly set them down back onto the ground "I'm going to miss living with you guys, but don't worry I'll be sure to visit when I can!" You said standing back up "Visit at much as you want! Just..be sure not to destroy anything hehe." Jay said, chuckling nervously. You chuckled too "Don't worry I'll be extra careful..well..see you guys later." You slowly stood up onto your feet and turned around and walked away with your friends following behind.
    "That was awesome!" Jack exclaimed with his arms in the air "I know right?! Too bad we had to stay and babysit the legos." (B/N) said with a tiny huff causing you and the others to giggle "I'm sure when your old enough you can fight with (Y/N) and her friends...I have a feeling that that man will return to take what he wants..." Mr. Liu said making you stop and turn to the others making them stop "He will..and we won't let him, because we are ninjas!" You yelled with pride as Sophia put on a big grin "Can we say it?!" She asked excitedly. You all looked at each other and nodded before yelling out "NINJAAAGOOOO!"

~The End~

(Warning: Authors Note so if you don't like those just leave unless you're curious)

Hello everyone HoneyBlossom70 here.

This was a very fun book to write especially because this book was getting fairly popular and I got a lot of comments.

But...I would like to apologize for you guys having to wait so long for new chapters, because of school I can't work on them as much as I used to, but I am going to try and publish a new chapter for one of my books every weekend.

Now you might be asking "Will there be a sequel?"

As much as the story suggests I probably won't make a sequel until I have the motivation for it and this book has some flaws that I would like to correct in a rewrite. So what would you guys want me to do? Make a sequel, or rewrite the story and then make a sequel. You guys can tell me in the comments.

For now, I'm going to try and finish my other two stories to get them off my back, but don't worry once I finish them I'm going to rewrite an old Ninjago story that I discontinued a while back. Some of you guys might get a clue on what it is but if not that's okay.

Well see you guys later and make sure to have a great day! :3

Word Count: 883 Words