~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3~

When the alarm rang in your ear once again you jumped from your sleep with a yelp, when you heard little screams you looked down at your side to see the little ninja you had rescued the night before were up and covering their ears...they didn't even ears though.
    "TURN IT OFF! PLEASE!" Lloyd yelled, making you jump "Oh! Sorry!" You reached over to your nightstand then shut off the alarm making the little ninjas sigh with relief. "(Y/N) Why does your alarm have to be so loud!?" Kai yelled standing up "Sorry! How about you ask my parents?"
    Your face went blank, you should probably set sound rules for them. "Okay alarm aside I'm going to set some ground rules okay?" You said standing up "Rules? What kind of rules?" Cole asked, making you sigh "Rules to help you survive my family." You said walking over to your dresser "Okay, you know not to get seen so hide when anyone but me is around. If anyone does see you, you need to lay down and stay perfectly still like a toy."
    "Okay got it. Why are you dressing up?" Nya asked as you walked over and set some clothes on the bed "I have school, you guys might need to come with me since I don't feel safe just leaving you alone with my mother." You said as you tossed your blanket over to the ninjas making them yelp "No peeking."
    After you got your clothes on you pulled the blanket off the little ninjas "Okay so if we're going to school with you. Where are you going to hide us?" Lloyd asked, making you hum. "Well, I do have a belt bag..." You said turning to your nightstand then opening one of the drawers "So we're going to be in a belt bag the whole time?" Jay asked, "Cool, I always wanted to be in a belt bag." Zane said, making the others look at him confused.
    "That's a bit weird but okay." You said then pulled the belt bag out of the drawer "I knew I had one." You said as you attached the belt bag around your waist. "You're going to be careful with your hips right?" Nya asked, making you chuckle "I promise not to move my hips too much." You said then lowered your hand down in front of them.
    "Okay...we trust you...a little." Jay said as they all stepped onto your hand. You smiled as you raised your hand up to your hips "I'll remember that." You chuckled as you unzipped the belt bag "Jump in and get comfortable." You said making them crawl into the belt bag "Can you keep the bag slightly open?" Lloyd asked, making you nod "Of course."
    When they got into the bag you zipped the bag but only halfway so they had air and light. "You guys good?" You asked as you felt them move around in the bag "Yeah, we're just getting comfortable!" Kai yelled, making you nod "Okay, hurry up. I don't want my family to see the bag moving."
    You walked over to your desk steadily then grabbed your laptop "Now be quiet guys." You said as you exited your room.

-After School-

    Things weren't that different in school, you were just focused on the little ninja in your belt bog more than on class. When you walked into your room you let out a sigh "Okay guys, I have some more questions for you. I just didn't want to ask more last night, but now we have more time." You said walking over to your bed then opening the bag so they can get onto the bed.
    "We understand, meeting tiny people can be a freaky experience." Zane said as they hopped onto the bed "Yeah...and meeting giants can be a freaky experience..." Jay said nervously looking up at you making you sigh. You couldn't blame Jay, you would be scared in his shoes.
    You looked down at them and noticed they were still wearing their masks "Why are you always wearing your masks? Are they attached to you or something? I know it sounds kind of rude but I'm curious." You said slowly regretting what you said "Oh yeah sorry. We were just very stubborn with the first giant and we refused to show our faces, but since you're way nicer than him I guess we can show our faces."
    At the same time, all of them took off their masks. Lloyd, despite having brown eyebrows, had lovely blonde hair. Kai had brown spikey hair and a little white bandage on his head and a scar on his eye that you couldn't see earlier. Cole had black hair that was in a little bun and he had a brown bandana around his head. Zane had snow-white hair and you forgot to mention this earlier but he had glowing like blue eyes that kinda stared into your soul. Nya had black hair that was in a ponytail and he also had a little mole on the side of her face. And Last but not least Jay, he had brown hair and freckles that you didn't notice before.
    "There you guys are!" You chuckled looking down at the ninja, you had to admit they were kinda cute. "It feels good to finally take off my mask!" Nya sighed as she pulled out her hair tie making her hair magically turn into a different hairstyle. Nya moves her head around making her hair move around as well, still the same state as it is. "Yeah! It does!" Lloyd said as he ruffled his hair and you smiled.
    When you all heard a knock on the door you jumped "Hey (Y/N). It's your father. Can I come in?" Your father asked, making you stand up "Hide!" You whispered to the ninja making them run off to the start of the bed to hide under the covers. When you walked over to the door you looked back at your bed to see the ninja were gone 'good'.
    You opened the door to see your father was about to knock again but then noticed you opened the door "Oh there you are." Your father said as you nervously smiled "Sorry I was using the bathroom." You said. You had a bathroom that connected to your room so you could say that.
    "It's okay. I just want to tell you that..." Your father sighed "Me and your mother have been thinking we could use some time to ourselves so...we're thinking of spending some time in a nearby hotel for the rest of the week. Will you be okay with your brother?" Your father asked as you put on a smile "Y-Yeah, definitely!"
    Your father chuckled "You wanna get away from your mother don't ya?" Your father asked, making you giggle "Yeah, you know how she can be. Still, you two go have fun! I'll take care of my brother...and them..." You whispered the last part "What was that last part?" Your father asked, making you tense up "Nothing!"
    "Okay then, we're going to leave in about an hour." Your father then walked off as you shut the door "Yes!"

Word Count: 1214 Words