~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12~

"And there..that should do it." You said as you glued the last of the training equipment onto the set. The monastery was two separate pieces so you glued the pieces to a circle cardboard piece along with the training equipment that was with the set along with some other training equipment that came with different sets.
    "And I'm done." You said putting the glue gun down then backing up to view the monastery "I hope they like it once the glue's dry." You said as you walked out of the kitchen. You wanted to work on a table so that's why you were out of your brother's room, you left the ninjas with (B/N) since you trusted him with the ninjas.
    "The monastery's done." You said walking into (B/N)'s room to see him sitting in front of the house that was now closed back up. (B/N) looked over at you "Good job (Y/N). Look, the ninjas are already liking their new home!" (B/N) exclaimed as you walked over and sat down next to your brother.
    Once you sat down you heard laughing and cheers, you looked through one of the windows to see the ninja sitting on a couch with controllers in their hands and what seemed to be a video game playing on the lego tv. "What?" You whispered as you leaned away from the window then turned to your brother.
    "I wanna talk to ya. Let's get away from the house so they don't hear us." (B/N) whispered he stood up then walked away. You stood up and followed him outside the room then he shut the door "I know you don't know much about the Legend of Ninjago I told you about but they're from that..." (B/N) said, making you nod "I knew they were familiar somewhere......did you say anything to them?"
    "About Ninjago? No, I'm not dumb lol." (B/N) answered, making you scoff "I know. We're still missing Master Wu..." You said making (B/N) tilt his head "He's alive too?...Where is he?" (B/N) asked, making you grit your teeth "The person who had them before us dropped the ninja off in the box and Master Wu was put in a separate box....who knows where he dropped them off..."
    "Oh...poor ninjas...." (B/N) said looking down but then put on a look of determination "I know who we need to talk to, but we should get ready for school!" (B/N) said making you jump then pull out your phone "Shoot you're right let's get ready!" You and (B/N) walked into the room "Okay guys! We have to get to school!" You said walking over to the house "Okay! C'mon guys let's go!" You heard Lloyd yell from inside.
    After a minute the ninja ran out of the house doors "Let's go little guys." You said putting your hand onto the ground letting the ninja climb onto your hand "Are we going to school now?" Nya asked as you lifted your hand then walked out (B/N)'s room steadily "Yeah."

-At School-

    You walked into school with again Sophie by your side then walked over to your other friends "Morning guys." You greeted them as they turned to you. "Hey (Y/N). Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" Jasmine asked, noticing your baggy eyes. You groaned as you rubbed your eyes "I woke up early this morning." You answered with a light chuckle.
    "Well, then you should've taken some coffee." Marida said making you freeze up "Well...I spent the whole rest of the morning trying to go back to sleep and when I finally got up to go to school it was too late hehe..." You answered nervously laughing at the end of your sentence. "Okay then..." Yinyana said with a brow raised.
    "Hey (Y/N)~" You rolled your eyes as you turned to (E/N) standing right in front of you "Oh hey." You said in an annoyed tone rolling your eyes. "Wearing that ugly belt bag again?" (E/N)'s friend peering over (E/N)'s shoulder as (E/N) smirked. "WeAriNg THaT UglY BeLT BaG aGaiN?" Marida repeated in a mocking tone "Shut up." Jasmine said.
    "Ugh! You shut up!" (E/N)'s boyfriend yelled as Xavier looked down at (E/N)'s skirt "Um...(E/N)...your skirt's on fire." We all looked down and sure enough, there was a little flame growing on her skirt. She screamed as everyone looked around "Oh damn! (E/N)'s on fire!" One of the kids yelled as (E/N)'s Boyfriend and friend backed up.
    Shoot....as much as you hate (E/N) you couldn't just let her burst into flame "Get your butt over here!" You yelled as you walked up to her then began to pat down her skirt. When the flame died down you backed up as (E/N) sighed with relief and so did the other students.
    "I thought you were going to die." Jasmine said with a blank face. (E/N) looked down at the little black spot on her skirt "This skirt was new! Great! See ya later I guess." (E/N) then walked off with her boyfriend and friend. "Not even a thank you?" Marida asked as you went into thought. How did her skirt catch on fire...you looked down at your belt bag.....Kai...."I'm gonna go to the bathroom." You said then walked away from the group.
    When you walked into a stall you sat down on the toilet then took off your belt bag "Okay, Kai come out." You said as Nya opened the belt bag and Kai peeked out nervously "Okay." He said nervously as he hopped out of the belt bag then onto your lap. You scooped him up then brought him close to your face "Did you set (E/N)'s skirt on fire?" You asked.
    "...Yeah..." He answered looking down. You sighed with a soft smile "I'm not mad. She deserved it. I just want to tell you to be careful when you do that." You said making him perk his head back up at you "I know..." Kai said, making you chuckle "Now let's get back to the others.."

Word Count: 1058 Words