~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8~

After sneaking into your brother's room for some lego weapons as he was eating lunch you gave them to the little ninjas. "Here are some weapons to train with." You said as the ninjas looked at their weapons. Kai got duel swords, Lloyd got one sword, Jay got nunchucks, Nya got a spear, Cole got a hammer, and Zane got a bow and arrow.
    "Thanks (Y/N). Okay, I'll go against Kai, Nya goes against Zane, and Cole goes against Jay. Okay now let's start!" Lloyd yelled as the ninja got into their little teams. You sighed "Kai try not to burn my room down, please?" You asked, making Kai look up at you "I won't I'm the master of fire! C'mon Lloyd let's get this show on the road." Kai exclaimed, making you chuckle.
    "Okay Kai but take it easy on me I don't have powers like you!" Lloyd called out as the two got into fighting positions "Oh yeah I will!" Kai said with a bit of sarcasm making you chuckle "Don't get out of hand." You said then looked over at Nya and Zane who had already started fighting.
    Nya was trying to shoot water at Zane but Zane kept deflecting the water by turning the water into ice and dodging the icicles. "Jay just attack me! It's not that hard!" You looked over at Cole and Jay who hadn't started fighting "Maybe you should lay the first move?" Jay asked nervously, making Cole groan "Just attack me first is it that hard?"
    You chuckled, "Just lay the first move, Cole." You said making the two look up at you "Fine. You asked for this Jay." Cole groaned then ran at Jay making Jay yelp. Cole then tried to hit Jay with his hammer but Jay deflected the attacks with his nunchucks "You two have fun!"
    You snorted as you continued to watch the teams fight, a few moments later you focused your attention on Kai and Lloyd. Kai backflipped when Lloyd tried to slash him with his sword. Kai smirks as he puts his hands together and fire forms in his hands.
    "Oh, this is gonna be good." You whispered as you watched the two, Kai then shot a flame ball at Lloyd. Lloyd dodged the fireball by jumping high into the air but Zane backflipped into the way of the fireball. When Zane got by the fireball he grunted as he fell back.
    "Zane!" You yelled as you moved your hands over to Zane and pushed him onto one of your hands. "You okay Zane?" Kai asked as the others gathered around Zane resting in your hand. "Don't worry guys, I'm fine." Zane said sitting up as you sighed with relief "Good." You sighed as Zane scooted off your hand.
    "Well, I think we deserve a break." Lloyd said, stretching out his arms "Yeah...I'm getting a little hungry." Jay said, making you smile "Well, let's go get something to eat then." You said then put your hands flat on the ground.

Word Count: 511 words