~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4~

You walked over to your bed as the ninja scurried out of the covers "So we don't have to worry about your parents for the rest of the week?" Cole asked as you sat down on the bed "Yeah! A coincidence right?" You asked as the little ninjas ran over to you.
    "Yeah, but what about your brother?" Lloyd asked, "Well my brother is always in his room so we can have the rest of the house to ourselves." You answered making the ninja smile "Alright!" Kai cheered, making you grin "So, let's get back to questions...how long have you been with him?" You asked as the ninja sat down "A week." Zane answered.
    "Okay...how were you brought to life?" You asked again. making the ninja look up at you a bit confused "Do you think we're toys?" Nya asked, making you nod "Well we're not. And to answer your question...we don't really know. We just woke up in your world on a pentagram." Cole answered, crossing his arms as you raised a brow.
    "So...a ritual practice?" You asked scratching your chin "I didn't know black magic actually existed...does it?" You asked yourself..."Well, we don't know it does exist if we don't try it." Cole said, making you scoff "Yeah okay."
    You looked down at Lloyd to see him looking down at the ground a bit sadly "Lloyd? Are you okay?" You asked making him jump and look up at you. The others turned to Lloyd with a bit of concern "Yeah I'm fine...I'm just worried about Master Wu..." Lloyd said looking down then looking back up at you with an extra shine in his eyes which made your face soften...why was he so cute with those eyes?!
    The ninja looked at each other before looking back at Lloyd with sympathetic looks "Lloyd, I miss Master Wu too...but he's Master Wu. I'm sure he'll pop up out of nowhere and give us a scare." Nya said as she put her hand on Lloyd's shoulder "He's the best ninja master we know! He'll find us eventually!" Kai exclaimed, making you chuckle.
    "We'll find him, Lloyd." You said lowering your hand down then placing the top of your hand on Lloyd's back making him look up at you. Lloyd blushed a bit before putting on a smile "Thanks guys." Lloyd said turning to his friends then back up to you "Thanks (Y/N)."
    You smiled wider "You're welcome." You said then heard a knock on the door "(Y/N) It's your father and I, can we come in?" You heard your mother ask as you watched the ninja run back to duck under the covers. When the ninja went under the covers you sighed "Come in!" You called out making your parents open the door and walk in.
    "We're about to leave. Are you sure you and your brother will be okay?" Your mother asked as you stood up "I'm sure we'll be fine. You two enjoy your little vacation." You said making your parents look at each other "Okay...we trust you. C'mon (Y/N)." Your father walked over to you then hugged you tightly "D-Dad!" You chuckled as your mother did as well.
    "We'll be back Sunday." Your mother said as your father stopped hugging you to let you hug your mother "We'll miss ya." You said as your mother let you go "Yeah okay." Your mother chuckled along with your father "Welp, bye." Your father and mother then walked out of the room making you sigh.
    "You can come out now." You said making the ninja poke out from under the blanket "So what do we do when your parents leave?" Lloyd asked as he sat up with the blanket over his legs. "I don't know. Aren't you guys ninjas? Don't you need to train?" You asked sitting back down onto the bed "Yeah, but it won't hurt to take the day off." Cole said, making you roll your eyes.

"So...what else should we do?"

Word Count: 681 words