~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26~

It was time..to save those kidnapped lego citizens. You and your friends were walking down a muddy path that had footprints printed into the mud. Mr. Liu was also there with you and also the ninja along with Master Wu, Koko, and Garmadon. (B/N) and Jack had stayed behind to watch the survivors despite not wanting to. "Ugh, we've been walking for hours.." Garmadon groaned, making you grunt with annoyance "You're on my shoulder why the heck are you complaining?!" You asked, making the others laugh.
"Well, I don't like waiting!" Garmadon growled making you roll your eyes "You don't think I know that?" You said shooting him a glare and he only responded with a huff. "Guys look!" You flinched then looked ahead of you to see a cabin..an old rundown abandoned cabin. The wooden walls were engulfed by so many weeds and vines that the wood was barely even able to be seen. The roof wasn't as engulfed with vines but there were a lot of holes, so many holes that whoever dared to walk on the roof would fall through even if they tried to avoid the holes. You looked down at the ground to see that the footprints had walked towards the cabin and stopped by the front door. You then focused your eyes on the doors which weren't as run down as the rest of the cabin, actually pretty intact. Then you saw a huge padlock restraining the door from opening..it's like whoever put it there wanting to keep everything out..or something in..
"Do you think the giant took everyone and trapped them in there?" Lloyd asked looking up at you. You replied with a nod, you were confident that the cabin was holding the civilians. You and your friends approached the cabin, Jasmine grabbed the padlock "Crap..back up." Jasmine said making you and the others back up as she said. She took a few steps back before taking her sledgehammer and raising it in the air "RAHH!" She cried out as she slammed her sledgehammer onto the padlock causing it to snap in half and fall to the ground. Everyone looked at the padlock in shock as Jasmine slowly opened the door to peer inside, when she saw the coast was clear she motioned to the rest of you to follow her inside.
You all walked into the cabin with slow gentle steps that caused the wooden floor to creak under your shoes. You had to be honest..you were still a bit anxious about the mission and being in a run-down cabin wasn't making things better. You were anxious about the roof falling on you and the chance that the lego kidnapper was in the cabin as well...but when you looked up at Jasmine, although you couldn't see her face since she was leading the group, you watched the way she walked was confident and full of pride. You smile then began to mimic her movements, feeling a bit more confident.
Jasmine stopped causing everyone to stop as well "Okay split up, look around to see if you can find the rest of them." Jasmine said making everyone nod then walk off in their chosen directions. You decided to check a door that was to the right of the room since it looked like it leads to the rest of the cabin. It was a pretty big cabin from the outside the cabin. You opened the door slowly and you winced as the door let out a huge screech from its age.
You groaned as you fixated your eyes one what was in the room and what you saw completely shocked you and the little legos on your shoulders. You found the rest of Ninjago's civilians..but they were all locked up in cramped little dog cages..there were only a few so all the civilians were all crammed together with barely any room to breathe or move. When they saw you enter the room they all yelped and whimpered but you quickly reassured them "It's okay I won't hurt you..we're here to rescue you. Guys, I found them!"
When the civilians saw the ninjas on your shoulders they were quickly relieved and they even cheered a bit but you quickly shushed them not wanting them to make too much noise and luckily they obeyed. Your friends entered the room and they were shocked to see the condition of these poor legos "The poor things.." Yinyana said making the others nod in agreement.
"Let's hurry and get them out of here before that giant comes back!" Nya yelled, making you nod then slowly pick up one of the cages. The civilians yelped again but you quickly shushed them "It's okay...everyone grab a cage and let's get out of here." You said walking out of the room steadily carrying the cage out as your friends accepted your command and each picked up a cage.
Once all the cages were relocated outside you all set them gently on the ground then opened the cages and one by one the ninjas guided the civilians out of the cages so no one would get hurt. As they all flooded out of the cages you couldn't help but smile..having to take care of tiny legos was one thing..but saving a bunch of them from another human's grasp was on a whole other level. You had to admit..this was the best day of your life...
The moment was ruined when out of nowhere there was a loud BANG! You felt a gush of wind fly past your head. When you turned your head to where the gush of wind went..you saw a bullet lodged into the tree next to you. Your eyes widened..oh no.. you turned your head the other way to see..a man standing next to a van holding a gun aimed towards you "I missed.." He said pulling back the slide on his gun then aiming again but this time you were alert and moved out of the way as he shot his gun.
The little lego people screamed as your friends rushed at the man but you stayed behind "Get back to Ninjago! We'll meet you there!" You said to the ninja. They nodded "Okay everyone let's move move move!" Cole yelled as you ran into the fight. When you ran over you saw that the man was now being mauled by your friends completely weaponless since you saw Mr. Liu holding his gun, not in the fight along with Yinyana.
You're eyes widened but then you felt a smirk appear on your face "RAHHH!" You charged into the fight and joined your friends as Mr. Liu and Yinyana both watched with interest. Yinyana looked up at Mr. Liu who was putting the gun into safe mode "So you think he'll be okay?" Yinyana asked making Mr. Liu look down at her "What do you think?" he asked making Yinyana look over at you and the others "Yeah he probably won't survive.."
After a few minutes of beating up the lego kidnapper, Mr. Liu decided to end your fun and make you stop attacking the man "Aw but it was just starting to get fun!" Xavier exclaimed as the man groaned then tried to get up but you reacted quickly and pointed the end of your sword at his face making him stop and look up at you. The man let out a snarl as you glared back at him "I would say I'm surprised to be beaten by a bunch of kids but 5 against 1 is an unfair fight."
Marida growled "We're not kids! We're teenagers thank you very much, simpleton!" The man rolled his eyes then grunted as he held his side that had a huge slash on it. "Where are they?.." he growled, "You don't need to know! Why did you take them?!" Sophia asked, making the man respond with a scoff "You don't need to know.." he said with a smirk making you move the sword closer to his neck "Just leave them alone..they don't deserve it!" You snarled.
"Oh, I know..I was planning on selling them to some scientists after my plan to take those annoying ninjas' powers didn't work." once the man mentioned the ninja you gasped "You're the one that dropped the ninja off in that box!" You yelled, making the man let out an empty chuckle "Big surprise?" He grunts again "Anyway I have to take myself to the hospital now thanks to you.." He said slowly getting up as you kept your sword on him "Good! And don't you even think about stealing those poor legos again! Got it!?"
The man looked up at you before rolling his eyes "Fine.." He said walking over to his van then getting in and driving off. "That sounded a bit sarcastic." Jasmine said glaring at the van as it drove off. You nodded with agreement..it did sound a bit off...you were starting to expect that he will definitely try to return but if he did..you will be ready....you will protect Ninjago..with all your might..

Word Count: 1541 Words