~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9~

You walk into the kitchen and set the ninjas on the counter "What would you guys like?" You asked walking over to the fridge and opening it "I don't know." You heard Cole say as you looked at the items in the fridge. You hummed "I could try to make miniature sandwiches for you guys." You said looking over at the little ninjas looking over at you.
    "Sure why not." Nya said making you pull out some ingredients from the fridge "If any of you are allergic or just don't like any of the things I pull out just let me know." You said as you set the stuff on the counter across from the ninjas.
    After pulling out all of the stuff you walked over to the counter and began your work. The ninja walk over to you and watch you work, you decide to ask some questions. "So...where did you guys come from?" You asked making them look up at you.
    "We came from a city called Ninjago City." Jay answered making you tense up. You swear you heard the word 'Ninjago' before, you think your brother mentioned it once. You shake your head brushing it off "What do you remember before you were taken from your city?" You asked cutting little slices of bread.
    "All I remember is going to sleep." Lloyd answered, "Same here." Kai said as the others said similar things to Kai. You nodded as you finished cutting the bread and went to the ingredients "Any ideas for why the man had brought you to life?" You asked trying your best to cut the ingredients into tiny pieces.
    "He said he wanted our powers...but I don't know why he just dropped us off onto the sidewalk." Cole said, "Yeah it does sound weird." You commented building the tiny sandwiches "Even when we tried to ask questions he ignored us." Nya said crossing her arms rolling her eyes a bit. You nodded as you put the finishing touches on the sandwiches.
    "Okay, this the best as it's gonna get so no complaining." You said gathering the little sandwiches up and holding them out to the little ninja "Thanks (Y/N)." Zane thanked as the ninja grabbed the sandwiches "You're welcome." You said and when they all grabbed the sandwiches they began to eat and you pulled your hand back "Okay now I'm going to make my sandwich."
    As you were making your sandwich you noticed Cole had put on some headphones. 'Oh...guess he has that' You thought. You didn't think much of it as you continued to work on your sandwich, after a few minutes of working on your sandwich you began to hear footsteps...oh no...(B/N)...
    "Guys it's my brother! Come here!" You whispered to the ninja making them jump and run over to you except for Cole. You snatched the little ninjas up making them yelp and scream "Sorry!" You apologized as you poured them into your pajama pant pockets. You looked over at Cole who just finished his sandwich still listening to music and his eyes were closed.
    "Cole-" You growl as you darted your hand over and pulled his little headphones off making him jump then dart his head up to you "What was that for?!" He yelled a bit annoyed "You-"
    "Hey, (sis/bro)." Both of you jump "Stay still!" You whispered making him nod his little head then sit completely still. You looked up at your brother on his phone probably texting his friends "Hey (B/N)." You nervously greeted as you looked down at Cole trying his best not to move.
    "Whatcha doing?" He asked sitting at the bar looking at his phone "Just making a sandwich." You answered looking down at Cole who nervously looked back up at you. You waved your hand to him to tell him to start walking to you. Cole nodded then slowly got up and began walking towards you.
    "Can you make one for me?" (B/N) asked as Cole froze and you put on a blank stare "Make it yourself." You answered making (B/N) groan "Fine..." He said looking back down at his phone making Cole run over onto your hand then you slipped him into your pocket. After completing your sandwich you walked out of the kitchen as your brother stood up to go make his sandwich.
    You walked into your room then sat down onto your bed "Phew, that was a close one." Zane said as they crawled out of your pockets "Yeah...sorry I just shoved you into my pockets guys. I would've just let you stood still but I thought my brother would tease me if I had legos." You apologized as they climbed onto your lap which kinda surprised you a bit.
    "It okay?...thanks for the sandwiches (Y/N)." Lloyd thanked as you smiled "Hey I'm just taking care of ya." You said chuckling "Still thanks...you're a nice giant." Jay said making you chuckle with a blush. "Thank you, Jay." You thanked putting your hand down then using your finger you gave Jay a little pat on the head.
    He did tense up a bit but relaxed quickly then chuckled a bit. "It's fun being pampered by a giant." Kai said with a laugh making you snort "I'm sure it is." You joked as you leaned back with your hands holding you up. "What should we do now?" Nya asked as she let her hair down again.
    You thought for a moment, then came up with a little idea "How about we go watch a movie once my brother's done making his sandwich? He should be done soon." You suggested as they looked up at you "That sounds nice."

Word Count: 964 Words