~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16~

You and the others were now back in the shop "How are we going to get them back home?" (B/N) asked as Jack talked with the ninja "Where even is their home?..." You asked, raising a brow. "Well according to the legend. Ninjago is in The Shinpi-tek Forest." Mr. Liu said, making you widen your eyes a bit. You heard of that forest before...it's said to be not very big but extremely dense.
    "I thought that they came from like a whole other dimension." (B/N) said "I thought so too. So are we going to search the Shinpi-tek forest for Ninjago?" You asked making Mr. Liu nod "We'll start our search tomorrow. Now you three should get home." Mr. Liu said making you nod then lower your hand down next to the ninja.
    The ninja stepped onto your hand then you let them climb into the belt bag "Okay you two. Let's get going." You said as you walked out of the shop with the two boys following.

-At home-

    "Do we have to train?.." Cole groaned as they walked into the monastery "Just because we aren't in Ninjago, does mean we don't have to train." Master Wu said, making you giggle.
    "Do you think we can find Ninjago before our parents get home?" (B/N) asked making you turn to him "Maybe. The Shinpi-tek Forest isn't that big but it's very dense. It might take a while to find Ninjago." You said as the ninja started to train. "Yeah...it's probably very hidden as well." (B/N) said.
    Out of nowhere you remembered something...making you wince "Hey (B/N)....can you watch the ninja on Saturday for a bit. I promised my friends we could hang out at my house." You said looking away nervously "Sure. How long are you guys going to hang out?" (B/N) asked, making you shrug "Don't know, I'll try to make them leave quickly though."
    "Sounds good. I'll keep the ninja in my room on Saturday." (B/N) said, making you sigh with relief, "Thank you. Now I'm going to take a shower. Watch them for me." You said before walking out of the room.

Word count: 373 words