Waaaaat????

In a world where anime and manga are the soul fantasy of young 14-year-old Victoria and 15-year-old Jamie minds they wish every day they can go to the anime world to escape their boring real life, that's what Jamie always wishes how will this become of the two otaku's there's just one way to find out.

(By reading)

Third p.o.v

It was a cold morning at Victoria and Jamie's high school. They both have known each other since the time when Victoria took too long to complete the mile making Jamie; who was her running partner and her to be the last ones off the track.

The two girls calmly walked to Jamie's number ten on the courts. Jamie was telling Victoria that she's going to release her Naruto Christmas special the night before Christmas and about their wolfs rain fan fiction that she was working on.

Jamie was the first to sit down then Victoria who toke out her phone and started playing Five Nights at Freddy's. Jamie had her legs tucked up to her chest with her head resting on her knees then looked up towards the gym noticing a black figure on top of the roof. Jamie stared at the figure before saying to her friend "um...There's something on top of the gym."

"What?" Victoria asked looking away from her phone but saw nothing. She looked at her friend who had a bewildered expression.

Victoria went back to her phone dismissing that Jamie was just seeing things since she didn't have her glasses on. Out of curiosity, Victoria looked up at the gym and saw the black figure. Since she wore her glasses she saw what the figure was or most likely who it was.

Her jaw almost dropping to the ground as her friend Jamie whispered: "told ya" Then they saw all the other freshman girls start going to their numbers meaning their P.E. teacher is coming to take roll.

"Alright girls! we're going to be playing volleyball today so get into your teams with your team captain!" Victoria was the team captain of Jamie and few other girls with moderate skills.

Victoria not being the most athletic and can barley keep up with Jamie the second to third fastest girl in the class who was currently looking at the ground, Victoria saw something from the corner of her eye but brushed it off thinking it was just the glare or something that was with her new green glasses that had stars on them with a fake diamond in the middle ,then it came to rotating.

Jamie was in the front of the volleyball net and Victoria was on her left side having their hands ready to bump or spike the ball when it comes their way.

~

The game went on to being stopped when a blue portal with snow flakes floating out of its dark entire. Jamie and Victoria getting curious they stupidly stepped close to the portal until a cold breeze came blowing at them causing the two girls to shield themselves with their arms than the breeze got a little bit more strong pulling the two girls in. Jamie tired to take a step back but struggled as the wind made her slip and fall on her butt making her slide into the portal with Victoria jumping after her.

That was only the beginning for the two girls there's still more they need to see before they can come back.