Forced Wedding Day

Akira's POV,
I was heading home from collage... eating hamburger.... I opened the door...and saw father in tension... I closed the door..and walked up to my parents....
Akira:"What's wrong?"
They looked up...My mother took my bag and threw it away.....
Akira:"W....what are you doing!?"
Mom:"From now on....you will not study any further!"
I was shocked to hear what she said....but....but......
Akira:"I don't get it!What's happening!You allowed me to study...and told me to do a good job...but now..you are..."
Dad:"Shut up!If we said yes then we could also say no!"
Dad ordered the maid...to throw away all my books.....
Akira:"No!"
Dad:"Now, listen to me carefully... you are going to get married tomorrow..."
Akira:"What?! I can't!!I won't!"
Dad got angry and slapped me across the face....he never in his life ever slapped me...tears were falling from my eyes....
Mom:"Last month your father...borrowed a whole lot of money...from a gangster...When he couldn't return it...he told your father he will kill him....your father pleaded...and at the end..it was decided that you will get married to his son...."
Akira:"I am a bait!?"
Dad:"Don't you dare to talk back to us!It's the only way to save my life!"
Akira:"And what about me?You only thought about yourself!!"
Dad:"Get the hell of my face!"
I ran to my room crying....the day passed and it was night...I didn't know who was I gonna marry...They just told me his name was Kim Seokjin..I called my friend Megumi.... she picked up the phone...I told her everything.. she didn't say anything....
Akira:"You don't know who is he?"
Megumi:"Akira....You really don't know who is he?!"
Akira:"No!"
Megumi:"He is not just a common gangster... he comes in top 3 gangsters in the world...he is merciless.....Not just that...he does his work sooo...clean that...you will never get a single evidence on him...that's the reason no police nor any agency can get him....Akira take my advice run away....You will never be happy!Plus you like Yukine..you were gonna confess tomorrow!"
My hands were shaking... I just ended the call...and went to sleep....
In the morning, Dad entered the room and threw wedding dress..he was leaving... I grabbed his hand...He just gave me a stare..and took my hands off his...I fell on the floor...the door closed...I started crying...because I knew there was no way out...I wore tge wedding dress...washed my face..got ready with the help of a maid..
Maid:"You are looking pretty madam!"
I smiled at her...and left to where the wedding was held...The doors opened..I walked inside....My head was down...I can't meet the eyes with people..I finally looked up and saw the groom...

I finally looked up and saw the groom

My eyes were locked at him...he was handsome...a personality.. which any women can fall for....
????:"Do you take Ms.Akira as your wife?"
Seokjin:"I do...Cause I have no choice.."
This guy has got attitude......
????:"And do you take Mr.Kim as your husband?"
How much I want to say no..but I couldn't....... I was holding back my tears...
Akira:"Y.....yes."
????:"Now you are legally married..."
Seokjin:"Ah!Finally this is over....Take her home....I have got some things to Handel..."
????:"Yes master."
And a man escorted me...to the car..my mom was coming to hug me goodbye... when I shrugged it off..
Mom:"Wh....what happened darling?"
I looked at her.......
Akira:"What you did with me...not even step parents would do that!"
And I turned around and left....I saw my mom was shocked with what I said.....I got into the car.....and drove away...to Seokjin's house.....