Embarrassment

Akira's POV,
I saw him in..One hand was in pocket...He was walking like...he wasn't bothered about the atmosphere at all...
???:"Well...well.you arrived at last...I wonder what took you so long?"
Seokjin:"You see I had some work to do...I was doing that.."
????:"You were not worried that I would kill her..If you took more time to come."
Seokjin:"I know Gangsters like you...You will only say that...but..you will not actually kill her..because you know..if you kill her..You will not be alive..."
For some reason I felt relieved when he said that....
???:"Why you!!!!!I'll show you....I not only say...I also do it..."
Seokjin:"Ok..go ahead."
Wait.....!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!?????
He approched me holding his knife...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!Just then Seokjin kicked on his back. The man fell on the ground...
???:"Owch."
Seokjin:"You know what...."
Now, his face turned into a........I couldn't explain....I got scared looking at it...
Seokjin:"I don't like it, When people touch the things which belong to me."
Things?!
Seokjin:"You know what to do with them..."
????:"Yes..Master Kim."
Seokjin:"And you there follow me."
Huh? I followed Seokjin ....We sat in the car...and the driver drove away...
Seokjin:"I left you alone..so that you could be free...but you got yourself kidnapped.!"
I didn't say anything.....and was just sitting there....We arrived at the mansion ......I was getting out of the car..when suddenly my head ached really hard...and I lost my balance and fell on the ground....
Akira:"Ouch!"
????:"Madam!"
????:"Mrs.Kim are you ok?"
???:"Ma'am!"
All the men around me were worried...
Akira:"I'm fine."
Seokjin:"You like sleeping a lot.You fall wherever you feel like..Like you slept on your wedding night."
What in the world!!!Is this guy insane...!All the men standing there...moved there gaze away...I felt sooo embarrassed....!!!
And I saw Seokjin standing there goth hands in the pocket..grinning...
Seokjin:"If you are satisfied get up!"
Akira:"Atleast offer me your hands!!"
Seokjin:"No way...I'm doing that!"
And with that he walks away...I myself got up..and some maids came and took me...to change my clothes...I was looking at myself in the mirror...still embarrassed by what he said in front of all....
Maid1:"Madam you are so beautiful."
Akira:"I bet you would say that , if it was someonelse.."
Maid2:"No...oo..."
I giggled at the 2 maids cuteness...
Akira:"He never smiles...I wonder...why!"
Maid2:''No..He used to when he was with Miss-"
Maid1:"Hey!"
She hitted on her shoulder...
Akira:"What happened?"
Maid1:"Its nothing.."
She faked a smile....The maids bowed to me and left the room...
I wonder what they were talking about.....