First impression

Akira's POV,
I was sitting in the car.......His house was away from the city..I guess-the reason is because he is a gangster.... The car finally stopped... I stepped out and saw the huge mansion....I walked inside following the guy...the house was quite and dark...only few-people....
Akira:''can I ask you something?"
I asked the man...
???:"Yes ma'am!"
Akira:''Who else lives here?"
???:"Master Kim, sometimes his father...his uncle... Mr.Kim's cousin... but that's really rare..."
Akira:"Oh....."
???:"This way please..."
I was following him till he opened a door...and told me it was the room....He bowed to me and left....At last I was finally alone...I set on the bed...and started to cry softly.... all the horrible stuffs that happened with me....my life was going just fine...when everything changed in a friction of seconds.... I wiped my face with my hands...trying to calm myself down...When, i heard footsteps...and the door to the room opened... And I saw Seokjin... tired.... He saw my face...and walked up to me...I holded up my breath....
Seokjin:"You're eyes why are they red?"
Akira:"I.......i.........it....it's no....no...nothing.."
He suddenly brought his face really close...He pined my hands..on the bed..blocked so that I cant move....
Seokjin:"Listen, Don't try to hide things from ME!"
I nodded.He kissed me on the lips.... and let go of my hands..
Seokjin:"I will take bath and continue.."
With that he went to bathroom... CONTINUE!!?!?WHAT!!!!!?I have to do something. I pretended to sleep....and when he came out...I closed my eyes shut...
Seokjin:"Already asleep?"
I didn't move or reply.....
Seokjin:"Hey!"
I gulped he climbed on the bed....He puted his hands on my shoulder... I tried to stay clam...
Seokjin:"Looks like you are asleep for real."
And he moved away...and must have gone to sleep...the lights were off...
Next Morning,
I opened my eyelids....and saw Seokjin laying beside me...he looks calm when he is asleep...I moved my hands to touch his cheeks when he grabed my hand....and suddenly opened his eyes!.
Akira:"Ah!"
He took my hand...and pulled me to his side...and now we were in a dangerous position..He was on top of me....Looking at me straight into the eyes....
Seokjin:"What were you thinking?!Huh?"
Akira:"I-"
Seokjin:"Sleeping on your wedding night!"
Akira:"You see I was tired.."
Seokjin:"Tired?!You gotta be kidding me!"
He looks angry...
Seokjin:''Looks like I gotta punish you for that!"
He was again going to kiss before that the door burst open....
???:"Hey hyung, why didn't you tell me you got marr-"
I looked at the person he was shocked to see us at this position

???:"Hey hyung, why didn't you tell me you got marr-"I looked at the person he was shocked to see us at this position

????:"Sorry to disturb.. please continue!"
And he left!!Oh godness!!!I pushed with all my strength.. and went straight to the bathroom...
Seokjin:"HEY!"