A gangster

Akira's POV,
It has been days..and my health is slowly improving...and from today..the maids have returned to work at mansion...For last few days..Seokjin and I were trapped together..but now he finally went out of the house......for his work...For some reason I seem to be left alone again....When Seokjin was at home...I somehow felt secured and......WAIT......What the heck am I thinking.....I continued walking around the mansion...and a thought always bother me nowadays...that is....Who was that girl with Seokjin on that picture....and the surprising fact was that, Seokjin looked happy with her...I wonder what is her relationship with Seokjin...I wanna know badly but, as he said-to me before...I shouldn't get involved in his bussiness... still......I was talking to a maid ....when I saw Seokjin's man...draging an unknown man into the house...and Seokjin was walking behing them..what the!!!!I ran after them...and saw them entering a room...and the door was slightly open....I peeped to see...and saw a BOY looking at his clothes...he was a high schooler..and he was-beaten up...and man was beating him again and again...because he was not answering to his questions...
Seokjin:"Stop....It is such a bad site to see...just answer us boy and maybe I will show some...mercy...leave this work..or you will die............I shouldn't be saying this because....."
He walks up....and openes te door...from where I was peeping...
Seokjin:"Because.....we have a guest...."
Akira:"A.....a..........aaa....I was just....."
Seokjin:"Walking down the hallway?"
Akira:"Yes!....No......"
Seokjin:"Enough with those excuses...!!"
He pulls me inside the room and closes the door...
Seokjin:"You wanted to see this now see it...."
My eyes were looked to the boy....He was in the urge of cryimg...I have to done something............
Akira:"You...know what...dont hurt him.....He may have made a mistake....gut...you could forgive him..."
Seokjin:"Forgive?He works for an agency...he takes our pictures...pics of our deelers...goods...etc....How about you tell him to stop doing this?"
I walked up to the boy.....
Akira:"Hey listen....don't do this bad stuffs...what will your parents think?....Not them think about yourself....is it something that you like?...."
I tried to touch him to let him feel calm...but he shrugged it.......
Boy:"You may look inocent...but you are one of them...why don't you understand.. that he kills people....he is merciless....You surely work for him....but cant you get what is right or wrong...still your helping him....Explain him...or else he will die someday bexause of this..."
I was so shocked when the boy said that to me....and all the Seokjin's men took out their guns and pointed at the boy.....
????:''Mrs.Kim please leave."
????:"Yes...Mrs.Kim...I think you should not see this..."
Akira:"No....wait!!!!Don't do it...He is just a boy.....He does not know what is right or wrong...you cant juat kill him.."
The boy looked at me....I tried my beat to save the child....And Seokjin was standing there listening.....
When............
Seokjin took out his gun and shot the boy...on the stomach....
Akira:"No!!!!"
And the boy fell down...I ran up to him.....and kept him...on my lap....
Akira:"Hey!!!Look at me..."
Boy:"I'm sorry whatever bad stuffs I said to you...I was bad to you...but you were-so nice to me....."
Tears were falling from my eyes....
Boy:"Atleast at the end I was with a nice person..."
Akira:"No......no....."
And he slowly closes his eyes....I was crying...and saw Seokjin leaving room...as if nothing happened....
Akira:"What do you think you did?"
He turned around and looked at me....
Akira:"What the heck do you think of yourself!!!Huh?!"
He gives me a serious look and leave the room.