Namjoon

Akira's POV,

I am eating my pastry that I ordered...but my eyes...were still on Jin....At first I thought...it was not him...but his touch, his voice...how can I forget it....He caught me staring at him...I immediately removed my gaze...I could here a giggle...Huh? hum! What was I expecting? I thpught he would  say things like..'do I look that handsome.'or.. say something that would definitely embarrass me....Now, I am missing his every words he used to say..

Jin:"Hey! Look over there!"

Jin waves at someone... I turn around a nd look outside the window...and see....

A guy waving at us

A guy waving at us....wearing a mask....he walks into the cafe...

????:"Hey Jin!"

Jin:"Hey Namjoon it's been a while!"

Namjoon?! Have I heard that name before!!? Nope! Its probably in my head......

Namjoon:"And who is this pretty friend here?"

Jin:"Oh! She seems to be a friend before the accident..."

Namjoon:"Oh.."

For a slightest second... I think Namjoon looked at me with questionable eyes...

Akira:"Hello...My name is Akira...Nice to meet you"

Namjoon:"Call me RM...It's nice to meet you too....Can I join you guys...?"

Akira and Jin:"Sure!"

We both look at each other...Jin smiles at me...I look away....I am not used to this side of him.....Ah! Am I becoming more and more uncomfortable now!?....After few hours....

RM:"Can't believe the time passed by so fast!"

Jin:"Hm....Better head home right now or else Butler will scold me for being late! Bye see you later Akira!"

Akira:"Yea.Take care!"

I saw Jin leave.....

Namjoon:"I am going the same direction as you...want me to accompany?"

Akira:"Sure."

I started walking with him.......After few minutes....

Namjoon:"So....you know Jin before the accident."

Akira:"That's right!"

Namjoon:''What was your relationship with him?"

I stopped in my tracks.....What should I tell him.......I was his wife!?..No...no....that would sound too stupid! Even if I tell him that, I don't have a single evidence.. that he was....is my husband!

Namjoon:''What is it?"

He turned around and looked at me.....This guy his name keeps bothering me! I think I know his name.....it's just that I don't remember where have I heard it.......WAIT!...........

Flashback~

Taehyung:''When we were small I, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung used to hang out.."

Akira:"I am sorry to interrupt but who is this Namjoon guy?"

Taehyung:''He was our neighbor....he was a Kim too.."

End of Flashback~

Akira:"Taehyung!"

Namjoon:"Taehyung?"

Akira:"Namjoon hyung!"

Namjoon:"Hyung? Hello! I am the same age as you! And how do you know Taehy-"

Akira:"Namjoon hyung that's what Taehyung use to call you! You were the neighbor of Jin! Am I right?"

Namjoon:"You are correct! But how do you kn-"

Akira:"I knew it! I knew I have heard your name before!"

Namjoon:''WILL YOU JUST STOP CUTTING WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"

Akira:"Huh? Sorry. I guess I got carried away.."

He signed.......Then looked at me.....

Namjoon:"You know! Seokjin was a gangster before the accident he didn't have friends! I wonder how you know him! and Why did you lie?"

Lie........I guess I did lie about being Jin's friend.....but, who would have known things woupd turm out this way?

Namjoon:''I am asking you again! What is your relationship with Jin! Or is it someone sended you to kill him?"

Akira:''HAVE YOU LOST IT!? WHY WOULD I KILL SOMEONE I LOVE!"

I shouted.!

Namjoon:''Love?"

Oh shit! I said that without even thinking......

Akira:"I.......I......mean.......to say.....that....."

He narrowed his eyebrows.....When,

????:"I have been looking all over for you Master Namjoon.!"

Namjoon:"Yea...yea...."

He turned around.....I also looked at the person our eyes meant...

Akira:"You....you....."

My eyes widened and so his!

Seokjin's Driver:"Mrs......mrs......K.....Ki......Mrs...Ki-"

Before he could finish his line....I kept me palm on his mouth.....and gestured to keep quiet......He shook his head......And removed my hands....

Jin's driver:"I cannot hide or lie madam!"

I signed.....Guess.....

Namjoon:"Mrs!? What do you mean?"

I can't hide it anymore.....

Jin's driver:"She is Mrs. Kim.....Wife of Master Seokjin!"

Namjoon:"WHAT THE HECK!?"

He looked at me........I forced a smile....

Akira:"Haha.....ha...ha....Suprise!"

Namjoon:"Are you even for real? Why not tell me before?!"

Akira:"I thought........well......um......

He breath out....

Namjoon:"I asked you so many things for nothing!"

I was scratching on the back of my neck......

Namjoon:"WAIT! so it was you!!!!!!! Because of you Seokjin.....I mean Jin jumped from the cruise! It doesn't bother you?"

I clenced my fist!

Akira:"Who said it doesn't bother me.......Every single minute in my life feels like hell....Not being around him!!"

Tears came to my eyes....

Akira:''If I wasn't bother! Then!!! I would not have been still wearing this damn ring! Which changed my whole damn life!"

Namjoon:"Woah!! ok...ok...relax! I did not mean to hurt your feelings... I am just sorry...for all the things I asked..."

I looked up.....

Akira:''It's ok......."

Namjoon:"Hey! want me to drop you home!?"

Akira:"No! It's fine....I will be ok on my own....."

I waved them goodbye and left.........