Yuri

Akira's POV,
We reached...home...and Seokjin carried the girl in his arms...and the doctor was standing....at the door...I followed them into the bedroom...he lied her softly on the bed...she was still unconscious.....the doctor was treating her...and suddenly she started to twist and turn...her head....like as if she was having a nightmare....doctor didn't say any specific problem in her body...and he treated her wounds... The doctor was leaving....when.....
The girl:"Hmmmm!?"
She slowly opened her-eyes...Her eyes...were so beautiful...they were like pearls...Her skin....her hair was silky..even her voice...it was gentle.. it was perfect...Seokjin took a chair..and sitted beside her....he was patting her head.....She said in a weak tone..
The girl:"Seokjin is it you?Am I dreaming?"
Seokjin:"No you are not...its a reality.."
He said so softly~
Suddenly I felt...I didn't belong there....I took a step back...and another... and another....and closed the door...Tears were falling from my eyes....I went downstairs.... And lied down on the sofa....I was crying.......I don't know why...but.....I felt soooo hurt....
Next Morning,
???:"Hey!!!Hey!!!!Sister in law!!!"
I slowing opening my eyes....and saw Taehyung looking at me....
Taehyung:"Why are you sleeping here?"
Akira:"I....I......"
Taehyung:"There are so many rooms in this hoise...why are you sleeping here?Where is he!? How can he let you?!"
Akira:"Let it go...Let it go Taehyung.."
He went upstairs... I tried to stop him...but.......

Taehyung's POV,
I went to hyung's room...to see whats going on!I opened the door...and saw Hyung.. sitting on the chair head on a girl...I walked up to see who it was....As soon as I saw....
YURI!!???????I was so shocked that I broke a glass...on the table...Hyung woke up by that sound....He turned around and saw me..and then he looked back at Yuri....This isn't happening... this isn't true!!I want to believe its a dream....I ran out of the room and saw Sister Akira....standing there looking at me...

Akira's POV,
I looked at Taehyung... who didn't even look at me in the eyes...He came down and sat on the sofa...hands on his eyes and head...
Akira:"I will.....bring water...you wait here..."
Suddenly someone grabbed my hand...I turned around and saw Taehyung holding my hand....
Akira:"What is it Taehyung?"
Taehyung:"You......why are you not bothered.. by her presence...?"
Akira:"I am...but....I don't know anything.. about her....or...."
Taehyung:"9 years ago..."
Akira:"Huh?!"
Taehyung closed his eyes......and let go of my hand...
Taehyung:"9 years ago she went missing....Then, she suddenly reappear.. it is strange."
Akira:"I'm not getting you...can you explain..?"
Taehyung gestured me to sit....I sat down and so did he...He started...
Taehyung:"When we were small...Seokjin hyung and I and Namjoon hyung used to play all by ourselves..."
Akira:"I am sorry to interrupt... but who is Namjoon?"
Taehyung:"He was also a Kim....He was one our neighbors... Until one day....there was a family..who became our new neighbors... And Namjoon Huyng shifted...to another city....The real starts from here..The girl you saw...Her name is Yuri....She was the daughter of our new neighbors... Seokjin hyung....didn't like girls..until he met her...she used to play with go school with us...and do what not...when...finally one day Hyung told me was gonna confess to Yuri about his feelings.... He said he loved her...and so he did that...and they started dating...and all...and Hyung did not hang out with me any longer....I didn't mind it...because I just wanted him to be happy....Until....."
There was a long pause.....
Akira:"Until what Taehyung....??"
Taehyung:"There was an accident reported....where Seokjin's sister as well as Yuri was reported dead....Seokjin's sister body was found...but not Yuri's...I wonder...even if she was alive why didn't she show up soon? Why now!?..After that.....um....Seokjin hyung and I.....had a huge fight...Because of Yuri...And after few years....he hated girls even more...that's the reason he would always hurt girls...who dated him....that was a huge reason I didn't want him to ever get married... when I heard about the marriage news....I was shocked...and then, the incident...happened.. which I was afaird...of......."
???:"What are 2 talking about?"
I lifted my head....and saw Seokjin holding the hands..with Yuri...
Yuri:"Helloo...you probably don't know me...my name is Yuri..."
Akira:"My name is Akira...Ni....nice to .....meet you..."
She nodded her...and I bet Taehyung saw that I was uncomfortable..... Seokjin took her to eat something....
Taehyung:"Sister Akira?"
Akira:"Hum?!"
Taehyung:"Have you fallen in love?"
My eyes widened when he asked-that question.... I couldn't answer...because... from the inside I knew....the answer was Yes!