Her Truth

Akira's POV,

Yuri:"Yep It's me...Suprise?"

Akira:"You....It doesn't make sense....whats all this?"

Yuri:"Aaa....Relax, I will tell you everything...."

She takes out her knife...and keep it under my chin.....I gulped....

Yuri:"What happened? Scared? I figured out...that you found out about me...where and how that I don't know....but know you have to die..sweetie.. because you know about me!"

Akira:"So it's a truth..you did cheat on Seokjin!"

Yuri:"I never cheated!! Anyway if you have never had connection with him...maybe I would have let you go...but..."

She gave me a smirk...

Akira:"Why didnt you die in the accident!?"

Yuri:"Because, it was no accident!"

Huh?!!!

Yuri:"Let me tell you the whole truth....9 years back, One day Seokjin's sister came to my room...and she told me that I should break up with Seokjin... when I asked her why...she told me that she knew I was dating some other guy at the same time....If I didn't break up with Seokjin she would tell him everything.. and I knew if she tells him...He would start to dislike me and I would never let that happen! So, next day when we were returing from the party..me and her sister...I ordered my man.....to..............When it was time...I said to his sister..'Goodbye.. Rest in peace.'.. She looked at me with shocked eyes...and in the next second..a truck hitted our car....and I saw with my own eyes...the pain she was going through....I got off the..I was severely injured too..Oh! by the way the scratch behing my neck I got it through this accident....I looked at her pleading to me asking to save her....I saw with my own eyes...I walked away....and didn't return and when I wanted to return it was quite late....I thought when the right time comes..I will surely return...And that time was You!"

I was speechless......I couldn't believe it!!!!...Seokjin's sister death wasn't an accident... it was murder.....

Yuri:"By the way, do you remember that you were kidnapped few weeks back...That was also my doing....I ordered that Seokjin's rival to kidnap you...and ask for whatever he wanted from Seokjin.. I told him...whatever the outcome was be sure to kill you! But I guess...that guy got carried away...and never mind! I got to kill you from my hands....and don't worry he will never know..I killed you..because..... HE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME! He will soon forget about you! So......, It time for you to also say goodbye."

????:''Who would have known the girl I liked was a murderer!"

I turned to look it was Suga!!

Akira:"Suga! You are ..........HERE!?"

Suga:"My family holded a party on this cruise....I was having my drinks when I saw some people dragging you in here I followed...I heard everything!! Such a Liar! Yuri!!!! Let her Go!"

Yuri:''I didn't have any intention of killing you...but now that you are involved...I couldn't just let you go...Get Him! "

Some man pulled Suga.....

Yuri:"What a pity! You were such a good person but now you have to die too!!"

Akira:"Yuri! You are mad!! Did you even once in your life have loved anyone?"

Yuri:"I did....But, now I dont because... Everything I care about is status...in the society...Seokjin is a man...who many people don't wanna mess with...If one day I became his wife...then...."

Akira:"You can NEVER!"

Yuri:"Oh ho! Seems like someone is deeply in love with Seokjin.. What a shame he doesn't feel the same way..."

Akira:"I don't care! As long as I sincerely love him....I am happy! Because One day, I know he will feel the same way too!"

Suga:''Akira..."

Yuri:"And that day will Never come!!Because...everything I did was carefully planed!"

As Yuri was approaching me...suddenly some man came out of nowhere...They pointed guns on Yuri's man heads...Are they?

????:''Seems like...."

That voice!

????:''all of your plan..."

It can't be!

????:"Was a Waste!"

I saw him entering in a bad mood.....

Akira:"Seokjin!!!!!"

I shouted on top of my voice..

Suga:"That's him?"

Yuri:"How is that even possible!?"

Seokjin:"I was in such a good mood today but..seems like you didn't fail to ruin it! FINISH THEM!"

He ordered his man....He walked up to me...

Seokjin:"What a time came!! That I am seriously rescuing a girl who does not even know how to send a recording!"

He is provoking me..in such a situation too! This guy....

Akira:"Seokjin! Look out."

He dodged.. The man he was the same person who kidnapped me..few weeks back!! I managed to get out of the rope...everyone was busy fighting... I went over to Suga...and untied him too..

Suga:"Thanks..."

I smiled at him...Almost every man of Yuri was defeted....but come to think of it where is she!!! Did she run away!? Damn HER!! Meanwhile I saw many of Seokjin's man injured.....Oh no!..Seokjin came up to me...you okay...he holded my cheeks... and gave me back my phone... I took it...Suddenly.. He spinned me and he was standing where I was...and I heard a gun shot....It can't be?! He let go of me...And slowly whispered to me...In weak voice...

Seokjin:"Even if I disappear don't forget...you will always be mine!"

With that..he ran up to the man...grabbed him...and jumped from the cruise........ WH.....WHA....WHAT...JUST......HAPPENED!?......SEO...SEO....SEOK..

Akira:"SEOKJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I went on the edge...to go after him...but Suga grabed me from the back....

Suga:"Stop!"

Akira:"No....Suga!!! Let go!! "

Suga:''Dont be folish.!!!"

Akira:"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SEOKJIN!!!??WHY!!!!?????"

Why!?