Home

Akira's POV,

I was sitting at home....when I heard a beep sound....I opened my mobile and there was a MESSAGE FROM JIN!?What the...!I read the message....

Akira:"Hey...It's me....I just got my old mobile phone....I found your no. so just wanted to check if its your no. or not....By the way...did you go home safely...."

Damn! Its so embarrassing to recieve a message from him!..I replied...'Yes....I am home safely....Thanks for asking.'...I sended and kept my mobile....not even a minute....There was another message....

Akira:"That's great. Hope you had your dinner."

I typed...'Yep.. How about you?'.....

Akira:"I was going to sleep...What's up with you!?"

I replied...'Was doing my work....I have a meeting tomorrow morning... Gotta complete it fast...' I sended........Again he answered....

Akira:"That's great you are doing your work...but don't forget to sleep...ok Goodbye... Goodnight!"

I replied..'Hm.Good night.'

I kept my phone....and breathe out.....Its unusual..... talking to him!

Next day,

I had a half day..so, I got out of work early....I was going to buy something to eat when I spoted...Jin eating a pastry... Oh How cute! I wonder If I would have been ever able to see this scene... I went inside the shop....I waved at him...

Akira:"Hey!"

Jin:"Oh! Hi."

I ordered to pack some pastry....Meanwhile I went and sitted beside Jin....

Jin:"Tell me something."

Akira:"Hm?"

Jin:"Is there anything you want to do but you never able to do it?"

Akira:"There are many.! How about you? Do you have any?"

Jin:"Yeah! First, I wanted to know everything about before the accident!....Second, I want to work too! Third, Is there anyone who I loved me or vice versa..... and Last, I want to know what's the meaning of the ring that I am wearing!"

My smile dropped.....If he turns into his old self...then, he will never smile again....He will never have questions... He will never be this cheerful.... He will never trust again....He will never be soft again..He will be merciless again....He will hate people again...and on top of everything....... HE WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN!

Jin:"Akira?"

I snapped out of my thoughts...

Akira:"Huh?"

Jin:"How about you?"

Akira:"Me?"

Jin:"Yep"

Akira:"Years back, my parents did to me something... that I never wanted to see, talk to them ever again.."

I looked down......

Akira:"I just can't do it!"

Jin:"It has to be your thoughts....You may always think against them! But, think about it! What ever parents do will be right!"

I looked at him....in the eyes.....Why is he doing this to me again....?

Jin:"You should...."

Why? Why does he have soo many reasons.....so many.....sides....!?

Jin:"Hey you listening?"

Why am I always....and always....in love with him!!??? Whatever he do! I can't help myself...! I wanted to be away from you! I don't wanted to see you! I don't to be with you but.....

Jin:"Akira?"

I just can't help my feelings.....Why?!

Jin:''AKIRA!!!!????"

His shout snapped me out of my thoughts....!

Akira:"Yeah? Yes!? What happened!?"

Jin:"You-"

Akira:"I am sorry! Can we talk later....? I have to go ! Bye!"

I stood up...and grabbed my pastries... and ran out of that shop....Far from the shop...in a corner....I was breathing heavily!....My heart was beating tooo fast! I have to calm down! Relax! Ok!......

After 1 hour,

I rang the bell.....of my parents house....A maid opened the door and bowed

Maid:"I am sorry....But sir and Madam is not at ho-"

As soon as she looked up....Her eyes widened....

Maid:"M........Mi.....Mi.....Mi.....Mis.......Miss!?!!!!"

Akira:Its fine if they are not at home! I will wait..."

I gave her a warm smile....After sometime...the door of the house burst open........

Mom:"You.....called.........Whe.....where is ......she.?"

Akira:"Rigt here!"

Mom looked at me the bag in her hand dropped....father from the behind....

Father:"Akira!! My darling!"

They both came and hugged me tightly...... I was literally crying! I hugged them back....

Akira:"I am sorry! I never visited nor ever contacted you.!"

Father:"No! Its all our fault.....We sended you to hell!"

Mom:"I am so so sorry I couldn't do anything... for you!"

Akira:"Its fine...Look what I got here....PASTRY!! lets have it and talk ok?"

We were having pateries when....

Mom:"So how is everything? How is Seokjin?!"

Akira:"Jin is just fine....Um...."

Father:"Good to hear that!"

I smiled...I wanted to tell them everything but....I just don't want tell....maybe later....but now is not the right time!....

Akira:"Earlier I really used to hate you....but, now I come to think of it! Maybe this is the best thing that happened to me! I really love Jin.....It's just that .....it is a one sided love..! He never really felt the same...way.........."

Mom:"Akira....."

Akira:''It was nice to be back I ......will visit again...I should be heading back for now....Bye!"

Father:"Take care!"

Mom:"Be safe...."

Akira:"Yea......."

I was heading back home...when I heard a beep sound....It was a message ......from Jin!..