Accepting

Akira's POV,

Megumi:''You are here!"

Taehyung:"Hey!!!"

Suga:''Hiya!"

Namjoon:''How have you been?"

Huh!? What are they doing here!? I looked at Jin...He just passed me a smile.....wait!! Did he invite them to have dinner too..... Thanks!!!!!

Akira:''Hey Guys!!"

I high fived with Suga and Megumi....

Akira:''I am good Namjoon!"

Jin:"Let's go inside!"

We wnet inside.... Laughing and talking.....Megumi stopped me ahile the other guys moved forword....

Megumi:''You got something to tell me?"

Akira:''Um....Nope."

I grined at Megumi.....

Megumi:"Aa... Come on!"

Suga:"What happened!?"

Akira:"Nothing!"

I pulled Megumi..... We seated at our table....

Namjoon:''Drinks ladies!?"

Megumi and Akira:"Sure!"

Namjoon and Jin ordered the dishes......

Taehyung:''Hey hyung! I booked the tickets!"

Jin:"Thanks V!"

Akira:"Tickets for what?"

Namjoon:''Jin and You....could have some time alone together ofcourse.... I arranged for the other things so, you will have no problem!"

Me and Him alone!? Just the thought makes my embarrassed!

Suga:"Akira...~"

Suga gives me a mischievous look....

Akira:"NO!!"

I threw the handkerchief on him.......

Suga:"ok ok...."

We all laughed.....

Akira:"Excuse me.... "

I went to the washroom.... When I returned.... I could everyone looking at me with smile on their faces..and Jin folding his hands.. closed his eyes....

Akira:"What's up!?"

Namjoon:"Nothing!"

We had our dinner.... We were going to our homes when....

Taehyung:''Hehehehe!!!!"

What's up with him?

Megumi:"Have fun Akira!"

Huh?

Suga:''Take care! Can't wait!!"

?!?!?!

Namjoon:''See you then!"

Taehyung:"Enjoy!"

They left....

Akira:"What were they talking about!?"

I was still in confusion... When I saw Jin taking car keys from the driver... Is he gonna drive?..I seated inside the car....Jin started the car....

Akira:"Why were they behaving weirdly?"

Jin:''I told them something when you went to bathroom."

Akira:"Hum? What did you say?"

Jin:"You'll find out soon enough..."

Aa.....!!! What's going on!? We reached to somewhere far from city..We both got off the car....

Jin:''I used to come a lot when I was small... Especially at evening... Isnt it amazing.!"

Akira:"It's amazing!"

I could see the whole city feom here... all the lights of the city.... It couldn't be anymore beautiful!!

Akira:''So this is what you were talking about... I am loving it!"

Jin:''Nope."

Huh?

He kissed me on the forehead......Suddenly all the city's lights went off!

Akira:"What the?! Is there a short circuit!?!!"

Jin:''Idiot!"

He pointed at the sky......I saw stars.... they were lovely..... It was like they were hidden in those city lights..... After a minute or so... the light was back......

Akira:"Ah! It didn't last long!! What a shame!! But, It was beautiful!"

Jin:"I sure was... Some sits are juat breath taking.. you know?"

Akira:"Yea....Its not forced anymore.!"

Jin:"Hum?"

Akira:"Our marriage! It was forced at first! But, now I am seeing the real behind it !"

Jin looked me and didn't answer... for a while there was an awkward silence.....

Akira:"So-"

I couldn't complete my sentence.... when he pulled me into a kiss.... I felt something in my hands!..When we broke out.... I looked at my fingers.... It was my wedding ring! Which I threw on Jin in anger....

Jin:''Will you be me.......Again?!"

Akira:"No doubt!"

So this was the real suprise..... I am so happy...

Jin:"Better be prepared now!"

Akira:"For?"

Jin:"Many people will come to know that you are my wife... and many people like Yuri will come into your life from now on... Be aware!"

Akira:"Don't worry! Because I know you will always be there... plus am I not smart!?"

Jin:"Ha! Don't make me laugh!"

Akira:"WHAT!!!! OK!! If I am not smart! Then, you are also not handsome!"

Jin:''You are asking for it!"

Akira:"Try me!"

Jin:"You seriously are something else....Idiot!"

Akira:"I AM NOT AN IDIOT DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author'Note:
That's the end of my 3rd fanfic! It has been the longest fanfic I have written so far.... I hope you enjoyed my fanfic.... I'll soon be publishing...my next now... Stay tuned.... Till then, annyeong, geongang-eul yuji....(Bye, stay healthy)!!