At Party

Akira's POV,
I went to bathroom...and got changed...and when I came back to room...I saw Seokjin sitting folding his legs....and looked at me...
Seokjin:"What's wrong .....come!"
He pated on the bed..I am not having a good feeling about this...I try to give give an excuse.....
Akira:"I am thirsty.... I must get glass of water.."
I went to leave the room....but..........he grabbed my hand...turned me around....and kissed me on lips...He separated his lips...and pushed me on the bed.....
Akira:"Please stop it.....I can't take this pain anymore...."
Seokjin:"Why baby? I'm just getting started......"
I can never run away from him...no matter what I do......

Month later,
Seokjin told me...there was a party held....I guess its not gonna be a normal party..it will consist of gansters, mafias.....the thought only gives me chills....I wore a dress....and went downstairs to see..

Seokjin standing waiting for me

Akra:"I'm sorry.. I'm late.."
Seokjin:"Nevermind.."
He turned around...and we sat on the car...and drove away........
Seokjin:"I know...people don't dare to mess with me...but still....I don't wanna disclose our relation with others....For now...Let it be my girlfriend... Got it?"
I nodded......and we finally.....reached the party....I walked beside Seokjin... in order not to get lost....I heard some whispers...
????:"Look at her walking beside Mr.Kim"
????:"She must be the new one..."
????:"She must think of herself...as........but....in no time...she will be replaced....when Mr..kim is satisfied.."
I gulped and kept walking beside him.........
Seokjin was talkingto some people....when a waiter by mistake...knocked drink on my dress....
Waiter:"I'm so sorry Miss....I didn't mean to.."
Akira:"It's alright."
Seokjin:"What's up?"
Akira:"I think I should go to washroom...please excuse me.."
I bowed and left...I was searching and searching... When I finally found the washroom...I went inside...and started to clean..it....Thank god...it was a dark color dress...or else....I finished it........and was going back when.....I heard a whistle... I turned around and saw a man around my age kept his hands fold...and was leaning on wall...
????:"Wow~~~What a beauty!"
Akira:"I'm sorry.. Do I know you?"
????:''Nope...Neither I know you...or you know me...wow....isnt that exciting...."
Akira:"Excuse me?"
????:"You came to this party and you don't know me? I'm Nor..."
Akira:"What kind of name is that!?"
Nor:"Huh???Don't worry...I will change it....If you become my lover.."
Akira:"I'm affraid... that can't happen!"
Nor:"Why?"
Akira:"Because I'm already someone else lover."
Nor:"Let me remind you...This party is held by me...so....You could imagine.. what can I give you...I'll give you everything you want...Just you say yes...''
Akira:"I wont."
Nor:"Who is that lover??!!!That you are rejecting my offer!!???Call him!!!!!NOW!"
????:"There is no need I'm already here."
I turned around and saw Seokjin....
Nor:"And you are?"
Seokjin:"Kim Seok Jin"
Nor:"Woah!!!For real!My father told me a lot of things about you!But, as you get new girlfriend all the times...This time I wanna borrow her...so can you..."
Seokjin:"I won't...Everyone knows...No one touches what belongs to me...Let's go...~"
I was leaving...when....Nor grabbed my elbow...Seokjin turned around.....And he had fire in his eyes....
Nor:"Look!I even touched her!"
Seokjin:"You are looking for your death right?"
Seokjin kicked on his stomach.. very hard....and called his man and ordered them...something..He grabbed my wrist...and he was pulling me towards the exit...
????:"Mr.....Mr....Kim...please don't do this..I say sorry on his behalf..."
A man pleaded......
Seokjin:"Its too late...."
And we left the party...We sat on the car....and it was a total silence...seems like he is still angry.......
Akira:"Wow-..look outside... It's raining again tonight..."
He looked at me....He was moving towarda me....when suddenly driver..made a break....I hitted my head on the seat...
Akira:"Ouch!"
Seokjin:"What is wrong?Why did you suddenly stopped?"
Driver:"Sir...Someone came in front of the car..."
Seokjin:"Go check..."
Driver:"Yes..master."
And he went out...and after few minutes...he-came inside ajd told there was-a lady who was unconscious on the road...I and Seokjin got out.....when Suddenly Seokjin shutted.....
Seokjin:"YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!"
What!!!!who!!!!!Seokjin carried her into the car.....and lied her down on the seat....Seokjin kept looking at girl with the eyes...I have never seen!!!I have so many questions in mind!!Who is she?WAIT!!!!!!!!!She .....I have seen her somewher before...Where was it!!!!!!I kept recalling.... Oh yeah!!!!She was In the photo with Seokjin....
He was so worried.....What is she to you Seokjin?!