Sorry

Jin's POV,
Taehyung:"Hyung"
He cutted my sentence
Jin hyung:"Huh?"
Taehyung:"This isn't the first time we are arguing over a girl!But!This time you are wrong.....YOU ARE WRONG HYUNG!"
I was so shocked of what he said...he left the room in anger...V has never ever argued with me....I was so angry that..that I broke the vase beside me..
Akira's POV,
I woke up...with the sound of something breaking..I saw Jin standing there...in anger..giving me deadly glares...that gave xhills through my whole body...He left the room..in anger....
What just happened!?
For some reason my head was not paining any longer..it must be because of the rest...I walked out of the door..And saw Taehyung... sitting on the sofa..both of his hands on his head...it seems like he is sad about something.. I went to him..
Akira:"Is something bothering you?
As soon as he saw me..He got up..
Taehyung:"How are you feeling now?"
Akira:"Better."
Taehyung:"Hoo...Great....good..."
Akira:"Taehyung, did something happen, When I was asleep?"
Taehyung:"Nothing good...soo..um...it's fine..its okay..you don't bother..."
Akira:"Did something happen between you and Jin?"
Taehyung didn't answer me...
Akira:"Come on.."
Taehyung finally gave up...and told me everything...
Akira:''It is sad..what Jin did was wrong...but....Taehyung... He is your elder brother you shouldn't fight with him..you should apologize.."
Taehyung:"But..."
Akira:"No buts!Call him now!And talk to him in front of me."
Taehyung called Jin..and kept the phone on speaker.. so that I could hear him..
Jin:"Hum?"
Jin picks up.I gesture to Taehyung, to apologize to Jin.
Jin:"What is it V?"
Taehyung:"Hyung... I...."
Jin:"If it is not iimportant.. I'll call back later.."
Taehyung:"No wait hyung...I wanted to say sorry to you..for the harsh stuffs..I said to you.."
Jin:"Is that what you wanted to say?"
Taehyung:"Yea."
Jin:"Fine.."
With that he ends the call....wait......what is the conclusion...did he forgive him or not!?!?!
Taehyung:"Phew!I better had back home now."
Akira:"It's late. Why dont you stay...?"
Taehyung:"I wanted to, but after the trip...I haven't gone back hom...see ya later."
Akira:"Alright. Bye."
With that he leaves...And it is quiet again..In the huge mansion...I guess except me...no body is here...all the gurds are outside. It feels so lonely...I couldn't sleep whole..night....
It was morning.. and Jin didn't return home last night...Maids bought me breakfast.....I FEEL SOO HUNGRY!!I dig in...when Jin returns home....I got up from my seat...He seated beside me...
Jin:"I'm thinking about something."
Akira:"Y.....e...es.....yes."
Jin:"I had a fight with V last night...and I'm thinking that."
Akira:"Thinking what?"
Jin:"That perhaps... I should give a break to you-..you have been away from your home...for a long time...you probably miss them...So, I'm thinking that, I'll give a week...go wherever you want..do whatever you want...the guards will not follow you...You will be by yourself...Meet whoever you want...but..always remember 1 thing in your life.."
He suddenly moved closed to me...
Jin:"YOU WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO ME!Whatever happens in life.."
I was so shocked whatever he talked about ....I was speechless..
Jin:"What?Don't agree?"
Akira:"No.no..no...It's perfect!"
This is it...I can live a life...without worrying about anything. Even it is for few days.....