Kidnap

Akira's POV,
Instead of going to my home...I went to Megumi's house..I knocked on her door..
Megumi:"Akira!!!!"
She huged me tightly...
Akira:"Suprise!"
Megumi:"Why are you standing outside?Come in!"
Akira:"Thanks..."
We went to her..bedroom...
Megumi:"How are you doing?"
Akira:"Ok."
I told her..that Jin gave me a week...
Megumi:"Wait...What do you mean you didn't go home?''
Akira:"I don't want to go to that place."
Megumi:"They are you're parents after all..''
I didn't reply to what she said...
Megumi:"Nevermind...lets not talk about these things now...how about we go SHOPPING!!"
Akira:"I don't mind it."
So we went to shopping.. Megumi bought me new bracelet..
Akira:"Wow."
It was evening by them..we decided to head back home...on our way we stopped by a fast food shop...and bought something to eat..we were heading back...when some...people blocked our way..
Megumi:"Hey!"
????:"You!"
He pointed at me...
Akira:"Ye...yes..."
????:''You are Master Kim's wife?"
Akira:"I.....I don't know what you are talking about.."
???:"Grab her!"
Some people forcefully grabed me...
Megumi:"Hey!!!!Let her go..!!!"
????:"Stay away from this!"
And they pushed me in a car...and gave me some kind of injection..from which I went unconscious....

Megumi's POV,
Some people dragged her away...and I couldn't help..her...what shoul I do...what should..I do!!?!?????Then I saw Akira's phone..on the ground...I took it...and searched for Seokjin's no...I dialled it..after few minutes.. somebody picked up..
Seokjin:"What is it?Didn't you-"
MegUmi:"Mr.Kim please help..."

Akira's POV,
I woke up..and found myself in a weird atmosphere... I looked around..and saw faces which I couldn't recognize...
????:"Young lady, We are sorry to bother you..but...Seokjin and I have been enimes for a long time...Today I will finish him off..and if he does not come....then I will finish you off.."
I got angry..
Akira:"Do I or Seokjin look food to you..that you will finish us off!!!"
????:"Oh ho...she has got guts..No wonder you are his wife...he has a good taste.....I am sure tour little friend must have informed him till now...but, why isnt he hear it has been 3 hours.."
I gulped...I must escape or else....but how can I....
After few hours....
????:"WHY ISNT HE COMING!"
He was angry...
????:"Is he playing with me?"
He takes out a knife..
????:"Sorry.. Little girl...but, looks like you have to die now.."
Akira:"Wait......noo....no..."
He moves Close to me with a knife....when...one of his man came inside...
????:"Master.....He is here.."
He is!?
????:"Ohhhh...so he finally came...."