Break-up

Akira's POV,
It has been weeks after the incident...and after that I frequently get headaches.. but it is gone after few seconds... I wonder.......When, I came across a room...A room which I have never seen....Hum?what is it?...I opened it and saw an unexpected.. site...It was room which had many books in it!Woah!
I walked inside and saw many types of subject, story and other books..is this all Seokjin's collection?Wow!!Its amazing!There were many of the books that I have read...I walked up...When I took a close look...I saw dust on them...maybe...he hasn't touched it for a long time...when!I saw a photo on the desk...It was of Seokjin and a beautiful girl....She was ssooooo damn beautiful... A beauty that is rare...Who is she? When suddenly the door of the room opened I gasped and moved back and hitted the shelf...and a book fell on me...
Akira:"Ow!"
Seokjin:"What do you think you doing here!?"
Akira:"I was just walking around and...."
Seokjin:"STOP WITH THE EXCUSES! I saw you coming here...I never allow anyone..to enter here...and you dare to."
He walked up and kept both of his hands on the shelf...and trapped me...
Seokjin:"You!...."
I closed my eyes...
Akira:"I will never do something like this again please forgive me.."
Seokjin:"It's too late."
When,.....We heard the sound of bell..He moved..I finally breath out..
Seokjin:''Remember to never enter here."
With that he leaves...I follow him..When we came .....I saw Liza..Seokjin's girlfriend......She looked up...
Liza:"Darling!I missed you~"
Seokjin:"Liza what are you doing here?"
Seokjin sits on a sofa..Liza was going to sit beside him..when he gave her a look..She stopped...and smiled again...
Liza:"What's up..why don't you hang out with me!"
Seokjin signed.. Come sit beside me...he told me...why?!!!!!
Seokjin:"What?"
I shook my hand...and went and sited beside him...
Liza:"Wait....isn't she the maid?"
Seokjin:"Liza..lets break up...So, Leave!"
Liza:"What!!!You mean..We!!!"
Seokjin:"Oh...She is my wife."
Liza:"WIFE!!?!??????????!????!!!?????"
Seokjin:"So now you get out."
Liza:"But....but...."
Seokjin suddenly kissed me...I was shocked...And so was Liza...She cried and ran out.....
He pinned me on the sofa...
Akira:"Wh...what are you doing?"
Seokjin:"Payback for what you did on the wedding night."
Not with that again....He started to unbutton my dress....
Akira:"Hey....hey...hey!!!!!"
When suddenly I started to cough...and blood came out of my mouth....
Seokjin:"What in the world!?"
He touched it....He moved away...I sat on the sofa...and touched it too..It was real blood...I started to scream.....
Seokjin:"Hey...hey come down...."
Akira:"How do you expect me to come down at this situation?"
Suddenly my head started spinning agin...I stood up...and lost my balance...Someone holded me...I saw Seokjin...I pushed him...
Akira:"I'm sorry."
Seokjin:"Is everything ok?"
Akira:"For last few days...I am having this headache-"
Seokjin:"Since when...."
He holded both my shoulders..
Akira:"After...I was kidnapped.. maybe..."
Seokjin:"Shit!...Call the doctor NOW!"
Maid:"Yes....master.."
After few hours...the doctor took some tests...and the results were out....
Seokjin:"What problem she has?"
Doctor:"As per the reports ans what you and she told me...It is the case of poison... she has been poisoned..."
Akira:"Po.....Poisoned?!"