Weird behavior

Akira's POV,
I peeped out of the washroom.. and saw Seokjin was gone..I sighed..and got changed.. and as soon as I opened the door.
???HEY,THERE!"
Akira:"Aaa!!"
I shouted at his face...
???:"I'm sorry.. did I scare you?"
Akira:"Yea!"
???:"Oh!Let me introduce myself... the name is Kim Taehyung... But you can call me V"
He gestured V sigh...he is cute....
Akira:"Wait....You are Kim too."
V:"Wowwwwwwww.... you're smart....Yep...Seokjin is my hyung...we are not real brothers...you can say we are cousins..."
Akira:"Ohhhhhhhhhh."
Taehyung was the total opposite of him....
Taehyung:"It's time...for breakfast... come on let's have it..."
On our way,
Taehyung:"I am quite angry with hyung.. he never told me..he was getting married..."
V was doing a whole lots of complaints to me...We arrived to dinning table..I saw Seokjin drinking....I stopped on my way as soon as he looked at me with those eyes....
Taehyung:"Hyung, why didn't you tell me..you were getting married!?"
Seokjin:"I myself got to know 3 hours before the marriage."
Seokjin was getting up from his seat when....
Taehyung:"You are not going anywhere hyung!Today is the first day after your marriage... shouldn't you-"
Taehyung:"Shut up V! I have other things to do..."
With that he takes his coat and leaves...
Akira:"Sorry. Because of me you got the scolding."
Taehyung:"Huh?Don't worry I am getting this scolding from my childhood.!"
Taehyung and I seated on the dinning table...and had our breakfast..
Taehyung:"Um...."
Akira:"Hum?Is there..anything you wanted to say?"
Taehyung:"If you ever think..Hyung is bad...or anything.. please forgive him...He was not like this...He is really nice..."
I nodded...
Taehyung:"By the way..I wanted you to know..that...I will be gone..for a few days due to some work...so I wanted you to remember.. that tomorrow is...."
I waved Taehyung goodbye... and went outside to have a walk in the garden......It was like a paradise..... It was so beautiful....
After few hours..
I was still admiring the nature's beautiful.... When I saw a woman walking inside the mansion...I walked up to her....
Akira:"Yes.How can I help you."
Girl:"Are you a new maid here?!"
Akira:"Maid?"
Girl:"Show me some respect....I am Seokjin's girlfriend...The names is Niza."
G.....Girlfriend?My ears could not believe... what she said....I was just standing....
Niza:"Looks like he is not at home..I will return....again..."
With that she leaves....
The maids...served the food...but I waited for Seokjin to return...He finally returned home...around 11...I stood up.....
Seokjin:"What happened, didn't go to sleep yet?"
Akira:"I have been waiting for you..to have dinner.."
Seokjin:"Ok then, Serve."
I was taking out the food...when he grabbed my waist from the behind...I gasped...he was whispering something to me....I could not get what he was something.... Then he was smelling weird...He suddenly fell on the ground...
Akira:"What the?"
Wait, Is he drunk!...I smelled again ....and then I was sure...He smell..so bad!!I was feeling uneasy...but I just could not let him lie on the ground...I bend down to pick him up...He was wayyyyy to heavy! I tried my best.....But, I lost my balance.. and fell..on him...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!I finally managed to pick him up...then, I thought how would I carry him back all the way....I walked a little further..and dropped him on the sofa...
Akira:"Huff huf."
I led down..on the other sofa....I wonder whenever he gets...dranks...how could he take care of himself?..... This thought makes me sad....