Memory

Akira's POV,

It has been 2 years 7 months 5 days....ha! I seriously remember how much time it has passed after we have apart.... After Seokjin's death..............I finished my studies...and now I am working at a company owned by Yukine's grandparents..... Suga visits me from Daegu from time to time.... Taehyung is now been a total different person.. We don't talk much now... It is actually awkward.. whenever we meet each other.. Other then Megumi no one knows about my marriage..... The thing that has hugely changed, is mafia and gangsters.... After Seokjin's death they have become more active... more like they were afraid to come out in front of him.. I am sitting in the metro on my way to work... I got a message... it was Yukine...he said...' Let's meet at the park in evening after work'......Hm?? What is this all about?

In evening,

I walked inside the park....Then my eyes land on Yukine...I went to him....

Akira:"Hi."

Yukine:''Hey. Um....Sorry.. I called you without telling you anything."

Akira:"No, its fine....so what do you wanna say.."

Yukine took a deep breath...

Yukine:''I really love you Akira!"

My smile faded....I didn't know what to say....

Yukine:"Its fine...you take your time....but.....I really wanna propose in front of everyone... when I become the CEO...."

Akira:"Yukine...we can't...."

Yukine:"Why...is it the guy..I met in the library.. few years ago..don't worry about....him...I will talk to him.....if you want me to."

He holded my hands....

Yukine:"I am ready to take any step for you Akira....the only thing you have to do is say Yes!"

I took a step back.....and removed his hands....

Akira:"You don't get it.........."

With that I left him standing there....it is true I liked Yukine before...but, now I love Seokjin....... There is a huge difference between liking and love....I wish I could tell him....but, there was no point in doing that....Even so...He cannot marry me...because I am already married....I got a call from Suga.......

Suga:"Hey! What's up?"

Akira:"Yea...Everything is just fine."

Suga:"I really wanted to visit you...but I got a load of work...I think this time it won't be possible."

Akira:"That's fine...."

I was walking on footpath....When I saw a figure wearing a earphone....My phone dropped from my hands....I couldn't believe this!

It was as if the time stopped

It was as if the time stopped....I was just standing there .....SEOKJIN!?

I grabbed my phone.......

Suga:"Hey, did you drop your phone or what!? Hey are you listening?!!!!"

Akira:"Huh!? No. .. Its Seokjin! "

Suga:"What!?"

Akira:"I know its him....I couldn't possibly be mistaken!"

Suga:"Send me his photo...Quick!"

I clicked his picture...and sended it to Suga.....

Suga:"No way.......Its him!"

Akira:"Ok! I am hanging up!"

Suga:"Hey wait-"

I kept my phone...on my jeans pocket...and ran towards...him...I didn't see...the red light was blinking...I was almost there....when a car was going to hit me....the next thing I know....someone holded my wrist.....it was a fimilar touch....and pulled me on the right time..

Akira:''Phew! That was close....Thank yo-"

????:''Lady....you should be more careful while crossing the road!"

I looked up.....It was him....it was his voice! Only the way he spoke...was in gentle manner...

Akira:"Lady?"

Seokjin:''Are you alright!?"

Akira:''Hmmm"

I nodded..

Akira:"But...why are acting like you don't know me!"

Seokjin:"What are-saying! I seriously have no idea who you are?!"

Akira:"What?? I am your- wait.....you really don't know!?"

Seokjin:''Nope!...Is there anyway we knew each other before the accident?"

Akira:"Accident?"

Seokjin:''Yeah...it is about 2 years back....When I woke up I didn't have any memory... there was a guy...he told me he was my butler...he said I was in some accident... after which I finally forgot things....I am sorry..... I don't remember you....But anyway... We can be friends atleast....that what's you would have been right?"

Friend? Yeah!!

Akira:"Yes! I am Akira."

Seokjin:"My name is Kim Seokjin....people usually call me Seokjin... but if you are my friend..just call me Jin!"

Akira:"Jin? Is that ok with you?"

Jin:"Yea it's fine with me! Wanna have something?! I found a new cafe!"

Akira:''Sure!"

Its really weird.....We don't usually talk a lot....so its kind of weird...but did he really lost his memory!? How was he alive all these years! And I didn't know!!! I wanna tell him how I feel when I have him in front of me....but I am....afaird....... He doesn't recognize me any more...................