Death Anniversary

Akira's POV,
I woke up...and saw that Jin was gone..it was all dark even though it was morning looks..like he is not home...where is he?!!!OH SHIT!
FLASHBACK~
Taehyung:"By the way..I wanted you to know..that...I will be gone..for a few days due to some work...so I wanted you to remember.. that tomorrow is...."
Akira:"What is it?"
Taehyung:"Tomorrow is Jin's real younger sister..death anniversary..."
Akira:"He has a sister?"
Taehyung:"Yes.He had..but, due to some accident... she is.......Tomorrow is her 9th death anniversary... I always go with him...but...Tomorrow I can't.. so please can you accompany him?"
Akira:"Sure Taehyung. I will."
END OF FLASHBACK~I rushed to the bathroom...washed up...quickly..and changed grabbed my phone...and head outside...A man opened the door I told the driver to take me to Seokjin.... Around 20-30 mins...later...We finally reached...I rushed out..of the car before the the man could open the door...I ran as fast as possible.. in those high heels..I was searching where he was...Has he left?!..Then

I saw him

I saw him....standing there holding a bouquet... Seeing him like that...I finally remembered... Oh oh!!I was in such a hurry that I forgot to bring flowers....I just casually walked up .....He opened his eyes and looked at me...As soon as he looked at me...I joined me hands....and closed my eyes...
Seokjin:"If you don't want...you should not force yourself."
I ignored him and...
Akira:"Hello,Seokjin's younger sister...I'm sorry..I don't know your name...nor did I bring anything..for you..but, I just want you to rest in peace...and....um......aa......"
Seokjin:"Pftt!"
I opened my eyes...and looked at him..he was laughing at me...he kept the flowers .....and started walking away..
Seokjin:"Let's leave."
Akira:"I'm not coming with you now."
Seokjin:"Huh?"
He looked back at me..with a confused expression...
Akira:''I have to go to library...to go...I have some books I have to return..."
Seokjin:"Ok then, I will come with you."
Here I was stuck....With him sitting beside me...he was looking at his phone....
Akira:"Yesterday, Miss Niza...came looking for you..She said you were not home...so she will come back later."
He finally looked at me...He kept him phone down...
Seokjin:"You know who she is?"
Akira:"She said......she -......was...your...g....girl...girlfriend."
He raised his eye brow..He kept one of his hands on window and trapped me...I saw that we were at library.. I with all my strength pushed him...and ran out of the car.I bowed and closed...the door....I rushed inside the library...I gave them on the counter...Then, I went to look for new books...I was looking at hooks when..
????:"Akira?"
I turned around and saw...
Akira:"Y...Yukine!?"
What the????!
Yukine:"Akira.Where have you been these day?What's wrong?Why are you not coming to collage..? Is everything alright!"
Akira:"Yea....Everything is alright."
Yukine:"Then...When will you come back?"
Akira:"Yukine... I......"
Yukine:"What?""
He holded both of my shoulders tight.
Akira:"I may not be able to come to collage"
Yukine:''But,Why?What's the reason!.......You tell me..maybe I can help you out!"
???:"Get your dirty hands off her!"
I recognized it was Seokjin's voice...He hasn't left yet?...He grabbed my hand...and pulled me towards his side...
Seokjin:"So this is what you came for?"
Akira:"No...you got it all wrong..it's not what you think!"
He gave me deadly glare.....Megumi told me..never to mess with him....But........
Yukine:"Hey Mister!What you think you're doing?"
Seokjin:"I'm talking to her.So,keep your mouth shut!And as for you...You are ought to be punished!"