Growing Feelings

Akira's POV,
I was hugging the boy...feeling bad for him......A man approched me...
????:"Mrs.Kim please let him go.."
I put him down ......and move out of the door..and saw Seokjin standing there...
Akira:"You are the worst..."
Seokjin:"Didn't I tell you before...never to interrupt my work.."
Akira:"How could you kill an innocent.?"
Seokjin:"Inocent?The day he started to do this work...he was not innocent anymore!"
I didn't say anything further...and left him there....I went to bathroom....and washed my face.....
Few days later,
I was walking down the street and saw an ad of a missing child...It was not anyone else but the boy that Seokjin killed...There was an address given....It has to be of his parents...
Next Day,
I left the mansion without telling anyone....I bet Seokjin must have left for work......
Seokjin's POV,
I was drying my hair after the bath.....And a thought croseed my mind...haven't seen her seen morning..... I asked maids...and A maid told me she left an hour ago....Did she run away???I aked my men to look for her..She cant ascape from me...
Akira's POV,
I went to the address. It was hard to find it...when I reached I rang the door bell...an old woman came out...
Akira:"Excuse me...I saw an advertisement earlier...So can I please come in?"
Old woman:"Ok."
She allowed me in the house...The house felt empty..and many things were packed...
Akira:"I'm sorry...Is it that you are moving?"
Old woman:"Yes..."
Old man:"Who is she?"
Akira:"I'm sorry...for not introducing myself...I'm Akira...I have a club in my collage... where...we help to find the ones who are missing...so I wanted to know-"
Old man:"There is no need anymore."
Akira:"Huh?"
Old man:"Last night...we heard a bell ring...so...We came out to see our grandson's dead body...it was an unpleasant sight for us as grandparents..."
Old woman:"Why are-you standing...please sit..Do you want anything?"
Akira:"No..Thank you...what about his parents...do they know this..?"
Old woman:"His parents passed away when he was very young....since then we have been rasing him...."
Akira:"I'm sorry.."
Old man:"He said he would do a part time job in order to run the family well...but he never told us...what he used to do....Then yesterday with his body we got a letter..."
Akira:"A letter?"
Old woman:"In the letter...it was written that...our grandson was a really nice person he did his work honestly till the very end...We should not be sad...but be proud of him....."
My eyes were watery listening to them...
Old man:"Not only that...an envelope was also there...it had a quite lots of money...for us old couple...and it said...we should live in the country side...for our good...so yea..we were moving....."
I bowed and left the old couple..home...I didn't realize that it was night...and it started raining...maybe I should take a bus...oh oh...
I FORGOT MONEY!!!!SHIT!!!!!How can I walk all the way in this weather...I didn't thing any further...and put purse on head and started to run...Aaaaa!!!!!there are so many traffic lights...I gave up...and removed my purse..and in no time...I was wet...I am gonna get a cold for sure......I started to walk around casually....when I heard a car horn I turned my head to see..Seokjin sitting on the driving seat....I ran up and sat inside the car....
Seokjin:"Shouldn't you put a cloth...you will make the whole car wet?"
I looked at him with a sorry face...
Seokjin:"I was joking..."
Aaaaa!!!!!!We drove away...just the 2 of us..in the car....it was unusual for Seokjin to drive.....
Seokjin:"If you disappear like this without telling anyone...anything...I would thing you have run away.."
Akira:"I'm really sorry...By the way..you were the one to give the letter and the money. Right?"
Seokjin stopped the car.....
Seokjin:"You went to that kid's house?"
I didnt respond...He sighed...
Seokjin:"Yes I did..Few days back...I got to know...he had no parents...his grandparents raised him...."
Akira:"Stilll you....."
Seokjin looked at me..
Seokjin:"I did what I could!I just don't get it!Why do you care-about strangers......Its so unusal....."
Both of our eyes...met.....Why did in this moment I think I'm falling for something.... and that was love...A feeling....that should have not being build for him...but I couldnt help...it....He moved one of his hands on back of my head.....and his lips landed on mine...it was different from last.....whenever he did it....He broke it....and I didn't look at him anymore..because I knew if I did I will never be able to escape from these feeling....