Friends?

Akira's POV,
It has been 3 days...Yuri has been living with us...she always stick together with Seokjin....
Sometime during afternoon,
Yuri:"Hey!"
Akira:"Hi."
Yuri:"Isnt it awkward for 2 girls to be in a same house?"
My smile dropped and I looked at her face....and she started laughing
Yuri:"Pftt!!!!!!Don't tell me you took that seriously?!Hey!Wanna go shopping?"
Akira:"No!Thanks for asking....Anyway...your weak to go!"
Yuri:"You are probably right.."
Yuri:"Akira......Nice name.-"
It's the first time she said my name...
Yuri:"Come on don't give me that look.....I am as the same age as Seokjin... that means I am 2 to 3 years older than you...so I can use your name..Right?"
Akira:"Yea......"
I nodded....
Yuri:"Then you have to listwn to me...."
She grabbed my hand....and dragged me with her.....and started walking....
Akira:"We should not walk you are weak..."
Yuri:"Fine....but not now...when we will return then okay?"
Akira:"Hmmmm"
She was acting nice to me....but....I just do not wanted her company... I dont know why.....
Akira:"Sooo....I umm....heard from Taehyung that you were gone for a long time....why ....what happened?"
Yuri:"You see....I was in coma for 8 years....And when I recovered there were many things which I could not remember..."
Akira:"8 YEARS!?!?....FOR REAL!!!!!"
Yuri:"Hm..yeah for real!!ok now lets not talk about these things..look were here....woah~look at that it would suit you!"
Akira:"No I think-"
But...she didn't listen to me...and pulled me into the shop...we did a lot of shopping... and had our lunch...and finally it was 5pm so we decided to head back...we were on our way...and when we returned I saw Seokjin's car....he is back already!?
We went inside and saw Seokjin walking ...and looked up...
Seokjin:"You're back!"
He came and huged Yuri....I took a step back...
Seokjin:"What were you thinking!!!"
He asked me in an angry tone...
Seokjin:"Taking her out!when she was in bad condition!Huh?"
Yuri:"No.Seokjin you got it all wrong! I was the one-"
Seokjin:"Stay quite Yuri....dont say in between..."
Yuri:"I'm not...Its a truth I was the one...she tried to stop me! but I didn't.."
Seokjin looked at me....I know he made those eyes..for Yuri but that one glance...can make you...like him....What is happening!I can't like him....because in the end I would be the one who would get hurt.!"
I saw Seokjin kissing Yuri right in front of my eyes...the bags fell down from my hands...I couldn't believe... I would have ever seen this in my entire..life...I was breaking down tears were falling....I kept my head down....I left the house....A man was falling me...I told him not to follow me...He stopped in his tracks... I kept walking and walking...I didn't know where I was going...I just did not wanted to stop....it was like I was running away...again...!