Confess"

Akria's POV,

Akira:"Are you free this evening?"

Why is he asking me that!??......I replied...' No plans yet. What is it?' I sended the reply.......He messaged...

Akira:"I am really sorry to bother you....but can you please accompany me.....I'll send you the location where we will meet."

Accomany!? What does he want?......After few minutes he sended the map......I started walking following the map.........

After somtime,

Where is it? It has to be here......Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Jin:"Akira over here!"

Akira:"Jin."

I ran over to him.....

Jin:"Thanks for coming... Let's go."

Akira:"But, where?"

Jin:"A friend of my father....he said he wanted to meet me and father...but dad is out of station.... Namjoon is busy... So, I just wanted someone to come."

Oh...... We walked inside the resturant..... I greeted the man and a girl was also with her......She was her Daughter....... We seated....and ordered some food..... They were talking and laughing....... Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable right now....only thing I am doing is smiling like a total idiot...... When will it be over.......... When,

Man:"I really wanted your father to meet my daughter."

The daughter shyly looked down...... I wonder what's the deal!

Jin:"Oh! Maybe next time."

Man:"Probably you two both understanding is required."

My hands stopped.....

Jin:"I am sorry.... I did not get what you want to say."

Man:"I will not make it complicated.... I just.....you know......your father is a high school...friend of mine....I want him...as well as you to be a part of our family...."

I couldn't think straight.... My grip on fork and knife tighten...

Jin:"Are you saying...."

Man:"That's right young man... I wanted to talk about you both's marriage.."

He was laughing....... I wanted to stab this knife...on his chest........It can't happen! It Just Won't Happen !!! How can.......I was on the urge of crying........

Jin:"Akira? You ok? Seems like something is bothering you."

Akira:"Huh?No its nothing........ Please excuse me."

I got up from the chair...and left....I didnt know where to go....So I took the lift....and went to rooftop......The wind was blowing.... My hairs that were tied.....were now coming out......I opened them.....My head was paining.......I want to relax.... I just want to be happy nothing more or less......

Jin:"Akira?"

I looked back...and saw Jin approching......

Akira:"What.......what are you doing here?"

Jin:''Hey what's bothering you!?"

Akira:"Jin................."

Even if I say it what difference will it make!? Will you ever feel that way? The thought only.....makes me scared.....If I say it now....will you drift apart.....

Akira:"I love you."

Jin:"Hmm.................Huh!?.......Wh.....Wha..........HUH!?????? WHAT WAS THAT!"

Akira:"I really! I just......can't keep it inside anymore.....I really do."

Jin:"But...... I cant!"

I looked at him.....He can't? Or he don't want to!

Jin:"I just cannot.... Because, you are married!"

It was like the whole world was upside down......

Jin:"You cannot...... chea-"

Akira:"I can't here you any longer..."

Jin:"Akira.....Listen... whatever happens it cannot be changed.... But let's not live like this....... Its late you should better head home too... Let's talk about this later....."

He left........Just like that.......Like nothing happened........ like I was simply a passer-by in his life.......I fell on my knees.......I started crying....... Right now I think I know nothing but cry.... Like my whole world was finished..... it didn't had any value.....not anymore...... when I got a text from unknown no.....I read it..

Akira:"So....he is alive...this is going to be more fun... I heard he lost his memory..... Wait for me. I am coming.!"

What the!? Who is it?!! What now? Is any worst left to happen!?
I went down.....and started walking with my messed up hair....all were looking at me.... I did not bother.....Why should I?.......When I bumped into...someone...... I ignored...but someone holded my wrist......

????:"Why ignoring? You don't look good!"

That voice its.....kind of familiar... I was looking.. but the person putted my head down....

????:"Don't look up....you look horrible after crying! Here wear my cap..."

Its........

Akira:"Suga!?"

Suga:''Did he do this to you AGAIN?"

I didn't answer.........

Suga:"If you haven't loved him.....I would have break his jaw for sure...."

Suga's talk made me giggle.....

Suga:"There look at that smile......You know you should smile often....Good for health...."

Akira:"What's with health all of a sudden....?"

Suga:"Never mind... Lets go....."

Woah!! He spinned me round.....and ran towards the direction of my house..

Akira:"Hey! Slow down....Will ya?"

Suga:"Did you say something?! I AM NOT HEARING YOU!"

What the heck!?