Leaving him

Akira's POV,

Akira:"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suga:"Woah! What is it!?"

We finally stopped and I Catched my breath.......

Suga:"Look over there... want to have cup noddles? I am starving!"

Before I coupd say anything... He went and ordered.....and paid....
We were eating...when, Suga choked....

Suga:"What do you mean?"

Akira:"Hey relax. Have some water."

Suga:"I'm fine.... He really has no memory!? Not even a little?"

Akira:"I don't thing so."

Suga:"That is just great!"

He kept his cup noddles on the table with a thud sound....

Suga:"So, what are you going to do now?!"

Akora:"Don't know...plus...this unknown number's message is bothering me too."

Suga:"Who do you thing it could be possibly!?"

Akira:"No idea."

We finished our cup noddles and went on our own ways....on my way back home.....I got a message from Megumi...telling me that tomorrow there is a party.. Oh yeah! I totally forgot that Yukine will become CEO tomorrow..... and there is a party tomorrow..... I seriously... don't wanna go. But, it cannot be helped.... As I was keeping my phone back I got another message... It was from the same unknown no.

Akira:"Meet me tomorrow at XXXXXX place...."

Huh? What the !? Should I ask Suga to come....No! I should go there by myself... anyway tomorrow is Sunday....so it's fine!

Next Morning,

I got freshed and changed...I took my breakfast and went to the place that was messaged to me.....When I arrived there.....I couldn't many people...... It was not a crowed area.....I got a message again....

Akira:"So....you're here...."

I replied..' Yes, Where are you? Show yourself.'

????:''Ok..ok..relax I'm here....Right behind you!"

Akira:"Huh?"

I turned around..... The phone feom my hands dropped.....

Akira:"You!"

Yuri:"How have you been?"

She gave me a evil smile.....I knew she was alive! I knew it!!

Akira:"Everything was just fine...until you came to my life..."

Yuri:"Hahaha...... You haven't changed a bit!"

Akira:"What you want now?Aren't you happy to separate me from Jin!"

Yuri:''Ha... You see...the thing ia that.... I want to be on good terms with you.... so, don't worry I spare you .... I called Seokjin yesterday he will be here soon."

Akira:''What nonsense did you tell him!"

Yuri:"Nothing yet! But, will as soon as he arrives here!"

Damn her!! I clenced my fist.... when I heard a car approaching us! It was Jin! He got off the car...and came to us.....

Jin:"Akira...."

Before I could say something.... Yuri went and huged Jin tightly....

Yuri:''I missed you so much...!"

There she goes......Her acting!

Jin:You are?!"

Yuri:"You really can't remember anything!? I am your lover....we were in love foe so many years....when out of nowhere she came and stole you away from me! "

Jin:''..........."

Jin looked at me....

Yuri:"You wamt to know it all....I will tell you!"

Akira:"Jin don't listen to he-"

Yuri:"Shut up! You little....."

I stayed quite....... She started her fake crying.....

Yuri:"She was the reason that you had an accident...... She is to blame! We were so deeply in love with each other.... But, she stole you away from me!! She is no friend of yours.!!!! Its all a lie! She is your wife! Who you didn't loved....She played dirty...tricks on you! She hurted me!! She did what not!!!!!!!"

Jin:"Wife?"

He whispered..... He took Yuri's cheeks in his hands..... Why? Is.... It....happening...... AGAIN!?

Jin:''Don't..... cry."

I couldn't hold back my feelings and anger!

Akira:"Do you believe her?"

Jin:".........."

He didn't answer....ha.......Looks like I was really a passerby in his life......I was really angry......I shouted.....

Akira:"WHAT CAN'T YOU LOOK AT ME THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER, WHY CAN'T YOU SMILE TO ME THE WAY YOU SMILE TO HER, WHY CAN CAN'T YOU FEEL FOR ME, THE WAY YOU FEEL FOR HER!! WHY CANT YOU LOVE ME, THE WAY YOU LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!"

I took out me ring and threw it on Jin......

Akira:''You wanted to know the meaning of the ring you're wearing right? Let me tell you a story...... there was once someone who she really loved ! She waited for that person ! Because she promised the person she loved....that even if they are seperated, there will always be 1 person she would love....She waited....and waited and waited....and when that peraon finally returned.... He never cared about her feelings!It was like she was not a part of that person's life.... Still she hoped ......but he would rather believe in someonelse than her!!!"

Jin:"Akir-"

Akira:"Lets not ever meet again! "

With that I left....I didn't wanna look back...... I think I never deserved Jin.........