Lie

Akira's POV,

I got up and saw Seokjin gone...where is he? Has he left already?? I got up....and changed into an outfit..I went downstairs...and saw Yuri...

Yuri:''your outfit...are you going somewhere??''

I nodded..and heard the door bell..I opened the door...and saw Megumi..giving me a bright smile..

Megumi:''Shall we?''

Yuri:''You are?''

Megumi:''I am Akira's bestest friend..My name is Megumi...You must be Yuri... Akira told me about you...nice to meet you....Now, let's go.....''

Megumi grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house...and a man was following us...

Megumi:''I am sorry..but I don't think you have to follow us...I am there for her...''

And we ran away from him...we finally stopped....and we were breathing heavily...

Megumi:''woah that was.....''

Last evening I called Megumi to hang out with me and Suga.....We reached where I told Suga to meet....I looked around...and saw Suga...I waved at him...He finally looked at me...and pasted us a smile...We walked up to him..

Akira:''Sorry to keep you waiting.''

Suga:''It's fine...I myself...got here few minutes ago...And who is she?''

Akira:''She is my best friend..Megumi.''

Megumi:"Nice to meet you.''

Suga:''It's nice to meet you too!"

Suga:"Its cold today!!!"

Megumi:"Hey! Wanna grab some coffee!"

Akira:"It doesn't sound bad...lets go!"

We had a lot of fun....At first I thought of Suga as a stranger...but now he is a really good friend...we wave each other goodbye...and head back home....As soon as I reached home...I saw Yuri sitting on the sofa...talking to someone...I stopped in my tracks to listen...I know eavesdropping is bad...but still...I have never heard her talk so loud.....

Yuri:"I told you I will you when needed....!"

There was a pause.....

Yuri:"I can take care of myself....don't do anything stupid... unless and untill I tell you....what to do...NOW END THE CALL!!"

When I saw her keep her phone down...I walked inside....

Akira:"What's wrong?!I heard you shouting...so I came running!"

Yuri:"Oh!It was unknown number... The guy was eating my head...sorry to bother you!"

She smiled...and I faked a smile back.....I never knew...she coupd Lie!...

Yuri:"By the way I made cake for Seokjin... wanna have a look?"

Akira:"I don't mind it!"

Days passed by...and Suga is hanging out with me a lot!!!!!I am not complaining!!!Actually it is fun...to hang with him....He is a really good friend...No doubt!...Sometimes Megumi also hang out with us..Although one thing is strange...we dont know much about each other....Today, again I'm hanging out with him...

Suga:"Over here!"

He waved at me...I smiled and seated next to him...we were at a garden...where I saw children playing.... It was such a beautiful site....

Akira:"Anyway, you never told me much about you!I wanna know."

Suga:"You never told about yourself...Why not start with you!"

Akira:"Hmmm...Alright then, my life is not really fun!!!! Plus I have a news from which I think you will be sad!"

I gave a smirk...He looked at me......and said....

Suga:"You married?"

I was shocked to hear that he knew it....

Akira:"How do you!?"

Suga:"Isn't it obvious... you are wearing a ring....!..I saw that on our first meeting only!"

Akira:"Woah~I thought if I told you you would Stop hanging around with me..."

He started laughing....

Suga:"Why will I? We are friends arent we?!"

I nodded.......

Akira:"Tell me about you!"

Suga:"I had a great life for last 8 years...but...2 months..back.."

Akira:"What happened!? Tell me from the start!!!~

Suga:"Okay ...ok.....Um....I had a girlfriend.... we were in relationship for 8 years...I thought of proposing her this year....but 2 months...back..she texted me that...she no longer wants ud to together... she never gave a good reason for it!! We loved each other...I wonder.....She had noone but me!...I did everything for her...but still she didn't stay...I wish I could have her back..."

Akira:"Suga you are so nice..even though she left you...you still want to be with her...."

Suga:"Yeah...."

There was a long silence...When...

Akira:"What was the name of the lucky girl?"

Suga said without hesitation....

Suga:"Yuri!"

WHAT!!!!!!!!I stared at Suga with disbelief!!It cant be!!!!No..no....It must be a mistake... after all there many girls...who have that name.....Hah.....I am overthinking.....after all she was in coma...all these years it cant be...-

Suga:"Is everything ok?"

I nodded....he continued.....

Suga:"She was as beautiful as a fairy....her hair were long...her eyes were like pearls...She also had a scratch on her back of her neck....she said she got it after an accident......"