Fight/Make up

Akira's POV,

I opened the front door...and closed it..it was all dark..I walked a little further..and then, I saw Seokjin sitting on sofa..folding his legs..looking at me..I gulped..

Akira:''You didn't sleep yet?''

Seokjin:''I couldn't sleep.''

Akira:''Why?''

He stood up..and walked up to me..

Seokjin:''Because you were not home...you finally come back at 10:30 at night...I am curious what you were during till now."

Akira:''I.....I.........I......."

He looked at me with anger...and grabbed my hand tightly....

Seokjin:''I think I told you many times..that..you are mine!Still you dare to hide...from me?''

Akira:''I am not hiding anything! I am not trying to betray you so dont...you are hurting me please let go of my hand..''

He pulled me a little closer still holding my hand...His eyes..were furious..different from what he acts around Yuri...He must really hate me...But, I cannot do anything....which made me reply rudely to him..

Akira:''You have no evidence...that I am cheating on you..Don't worry I am not like you...I have no other guy that I like-...I mean...I would never cheat on you..''

Seokjin's eyes...were widen....he was shocked...by my response...he lightly let go....I shrugged it immediately...I was leaving without even looking behind....From inside there was a sound..maybe the sound of my heart break....I would have never wanted to say that...and again I am crying again...I entered another room...I got on the bed..and put my head on the laps.....Maybe.....happiness..is not there written in my life..

Next morning,

I woke up...and heard the birds chirping...I got up and went to bathroom...I got changed and went downstairs...and saw Yuri eating chopped fruits...she saw me and stuffed a piece..in my mouth...I was chewing when she asked....

Yuri:''Where were you yesterday?You suddenly ran away is everything ok?

Akira:''I lost something during shopping so I went back to take it.''

I lied....

Yuri:''So did you find it?''

Akira:''Hmmm....By the way, where is Seokjin?''

Yuri:''oh!him.....he went to work''

I nodded....I must apologize for what I said to him...

Yuri:''By the way...what is your relationship with Seokjin?''

I looked up at Yuri.....She doesn't know??...should I tell her?????Or not!!!!!!!!?????? Lots of thoughts were coming to my mind....I tried to change the conversation...when I heard my phone beep...It was unknown number...I picked up the call

Akira:''Yes?''

????:''Its me!''

Akira:''Excuse who?''

????:''Dont tell me..you forgot your new friend name that soon.''

Akira:''Suga?''

I whispered....

Suga:''Yep...Tomorrow is weekend..want to hang out?''

Akira:''I dont mind it...ok meet you tomorrow..near the park..Bye!''

Yuri:''Who was it?''

I shook my head....

In evening,

Seokjin returned...he opened the door..I was looking at the mobile....I stood up...and went up to him....

Akira:"Seokjin-"

Seokjin:"Where is Yuri?Is she ok?"

I stopped...as soon as he talked about Yuri....

Akira:"She is okay...she is taking rest...right now..."

Seokjin:"Hum....You were saying something!?"

Akira:"I just wanted to apologize.. fow what I said yesterday..."

Seokjin:"Okay~"

Akira:"I am sorry.."

I bowed....Seokjin walked up to me......and said....

Seokjin:"Is that it?!"

Akira:"Sorry!?"

Seokjin:"Is this how you apologize?"

I didn't quite get what was he trying to say.....but the thing I didn't notice...was that...he kept his arm around my waist...

Akira:"Wh......what are you doing!?"

Seokjin:"The way you apologized was not enough for what you said to me yesterday..."

I am not having a good feeling about this...In no time....he pressed his lips on mine....and with that force...that I fell on the sofa...and him on top of me.....I wanted him to move...but the other part of doesn't him to...NO!!!!!!!WHAT AM I THINKING....I pushed him...our lips got seperated....I was breathing heavily... whereas he was not.......

Akira:"I think that would be enough...so how can you-"

Seokjin:"I don't think so....You dare to talk to me in that way+you even shrugged me off....you have nerves...you know that!?...I am getting started....I think you are not comfortable here..."

Without any warning he suddenly picked me up...like bridal style...He gave me a smirk.......He took me upstairs...shutted the door...He threw me on the bed.....In order to defwnd myself...

Akira:"Don't you like Yuri...Why are you-"

Seokjin:"Shhh!!"

He kept his index finger on my lips.....And he kissed me again....That was ENOUGH!....I pushed him with allll my force...And got up...and was running..away...when he grabbed my wrist....

Seokjin:"Not yet baby!"

He pulled me and I landed on bed...he was on top of me again....I stopped struggling.... because I knew...there was no escape now.