Chapter 1

Aoi was fast asleep until she was abruptly awoken by one of the sounds she hates the most, her alarm clock. She opened her eye and rubbed it, before smashing down on her alarm to make it stop making noise. "ugh.. Monday" she said quite angrily, she knows she has to get up and go to school, she's apart of the student Council, she can't afford to be late.

So she got up and yawned, she quickly got changed into her student Council uniform. She put away her bedclothes and she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to make sure her eyepatch was covering her eye fully. She brushed her hair and did the usual. She went down stairs and stubbed her toe on a chair "GOD DAMIT!" she yelled in pain.

She hated doing that, she always did. But there's was no one around to mock her for it. So she was fine, she ate a bit of breakfast before getting her bag and putting her shoes on, she left her house and locked the door. She started walking in the direction of the school, and she put her hands into her pockets.

She continued to walk the route to the school, often seeing some other students doing the same. She has all the time to herself to think now. 'great, school. The one thing I definitely love other than beating the shi-'
Before she could continue thinking, a girl with white hair and a scarf came up behind aoi and said "boo!"

Aoi snapped out of her thoughts and jumped a bit, before looking back at the girl. It was shiromi, in her usual state, with her hands on the back of her head relaxing.
"wow, was I that scary" shiromi said smirking at aoi. Aoi growled and continued to walk as shiromi walked at her side. "you didn't scare me. But don't do that again!" said aoi a little bit angry.

Shiromi then just looked at the taller girl and smiled a bit "hmm. No promises" aoi just rolled her eye and asked "what do you want anyways?" in her usual 'your annoying me' tone. Shiromi yawned and said "to walk with you to the meeting of course!" in a happy sort of way. Aoi was a bit confused but replaced it with annoyance, "do you have to walk with me? Can't you go find akane or something?" aoi said to her, they were both reaching the gates of the school and they could both see all the student walking in.

"well, I can't see akane in all that pile of students, I've never seen her on my way to school before, only you." she said casually as she stared at all the students flooding into the school gates. Aoi knows she can't get rid of shiromi, she annoys her but as much as she trys to get shiromi away from her, it doesn't work. Aoi takes a deep breath in, then out, preparing herself for her daily routine.

After a while they were almost to the student Council meeting, aoi had a bit of a talk with shiromi on the way, a part of it may have been threats. Aoi stared at the ground as shiromi looked around and into some of the classrooms. She looked back at aoi and saw that she was staring at the floor a bit aggressively. So she tapped aoi's shoulder "hey, has the floor done something to you?" aoi just stared at shiromi, "no, I was thinking like any normal person"

Their conversation had to end since they made it to the council meeting now, they walked in and they were both greeted by akane, she was smiling and happy that we made it. But then the meeting started as kuroko walked in.

Aoi wasn't paying much attention as usual, 'when will this be over already?'