Q And A Part 1!

If you have anymore questions please ask away.

1) from flamefang11

Aoi looks at a mirror, "meh, I've gotten used to having one eye so I don't care, I'll keep it this way to scare people sometimes. Besides it's pretty cool" she says smiling. Shiromi hops up behind aoi. "and dont tell anyone but my scarf-" she then wispers evilily "I skinned a tiger for it" she bursts out laughing and aoi looks at her disgustedly. I watch them. And regret life.

"no but I did buy it from a store when I was 11-12, and I wear it till this day"

"and my favourite character from yandere simulator would have to be aoi or shiromi." I say whilst getting ready to jump through the window.

2) BigBirdtheog

"Well I did update quite frequently but I decided to take a break. I wasn't feeling like myself and a bit depressed. But I'm back now and I'll update more frequently. Maybe today ill start working on the next chapter"

3) iiToxicFang

Aoi and shiromi look at each other in confusion and flusterness. "twats! Just kiss or answer the damn thing!" I yell. And they snap out of it.

"well when we're older of course.. Around 23?" shiromi says shrugging.

Aoi stares blankly into the ground. "kids..." she wispers.

"what." shiromi said looking at her.

"erm.. Nothing.. Just.. Erm.. 22." aoi says looking around franticly whilst blushing at the thought of her having kids with shiromi.

"ok then.." shiromi warily said. I stare at the two hopeless dumbasses. "great now I'm thinking what their kids would look like. Aww.. Little kiddies. Dude if someone frew their kids I'd freak man" I said talking to myself.

"what the fuck are you two on about.. Cmon!! Spill" shiromi whined, slumping against aoi's back.

"No" me and aoi both said in unison.

(the q and a is still open for any questions!)